Singapore Expats Forum

finding a pharmaceutical job

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

from aust

finding a pharmaceutical job

Postby from aust » Thu, 23 Dec 2004 6:54 am

Dear Everyone,
I am from australia and would love to get a pharmaceutical company job in singapore. I have a Phd in epidemiology. Could you give me some information/websites of the major pharmaceutical companies recruitment agencies.
Many many thanks
From Aust

from aust

pharmaceutical jobs in singapore

Postby from aust » Sun, 16 Jan 2005 9:44 am

Dear Regional,
Many thanks for your reply. Could you give me a little more information, what pharmaceutical company do you work for? or do you work for a recruitment agency instead? Would you be so kind as to tell me more about how many recruitment agencies there are in Singapore and how to contact me. I am interested in working for a pharmaceutical company and also have some friends (doctors) who are also interested in looking for similar work.

Many thanks again for your help
Kind regards
From Aust

sLeEpWaLkErInG

Postby sLeEpWaLkErInG » Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:49 am

I do have a friend in head-hunting company, he told me the other time, that they were looking for pharmacists, do you qualify for it? B'cos, he might be just looking for locals, expats wise, I will keep you updated when I get in touch with him.

from aust

Postby from aust » Tue, 01 Feb 2005 12:20 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes i am initially trained as a pharmacist, but would like to work in the pharmaceutical industry doing research. If your friend has a contact email or if you can give me the website and name of the company he works for that would be great. Much appreciated.

sLeEpWaLkErInG

Postby sLeEpWaLkErInG » Thu, 03 Feb 2005 3:57 pm

from aust wrote:Thank you very much for your reply. Yes i am initially trained as a pharmacist, but would like to work in the pharmaceutical industry doing research. If your friend has a contact email or if you can give me the website and name of the company he works for that would be great. Much appreciated.

My friend is working for a head-hunting company, why don't you private message me your email address, i will ask my friend to contact you directly.

from aust

Postby from aust » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 7:14 am

Thanks again, does your friend require pharmacists for jobs in pharmacy or does your friend head hunt for the pharmaceutical companies? I actually don't want to work as a pharmacist in Singapore (i'm not registered as a pharmacist there). Thanks for giving me more details. I guess i want to find out the specifics before your friend contacts me because i don't want to waste his time if he is looking specifically for pharmacists. What is the name of the head hunting company he works for? I can look into this and see if i qualify for what they are after. Doing a bit of ground work will save your friend time.

Thanks heaps! have a great weekend

sLeEpWaLkErInG

Postby sLeEpWaLkErInG » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 1:16 am

from aust wrote:Thanks again, does your friend require pharmacists for jobs in pharmacy or does your friend head hunt for the pharmaceutical companies? I actually don't want to work as a pharmacist in Singapore (i'm not registered as a pharmacist there). Thanks for giving me more details. I guess i want to find out the specifics before your friend contacts me because i don't want to waste his time if he is looking specifically for pharmacists. What is the name of the head hunting company he works for? I can look into this and see if i qualify for what they are after. Doing a bit of ground work will save your friend time.

Thanks heaps! have a great weekend

Glad to hear from you again, i can't give my friend email address here as i am afraid he might get spam from other users of the board.. Cos i am a register user here.. you can click on the pm on my chat to provide a email address.. if you are afraid to give me yr real one, maybe you can make a temporary one for this issue, think it wouldn't be much of an incovenience. You gave me all the technical terms which i am unaware of, and my friend gave me as well.. making me blur.. :lol: Hope to hear from you soon, Austin.

Cheers