Singapore Expats Forum

oildude's new orange cat

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
taxico
Director
Director

Re: oildude's new orange cat

Postby taxico » Thu, 07 Apr 2016 7:51 pm

PNGMK wrote:So Orangecat ran away the other week. I'd taken her downstairs for a bit of outside time. She usually just sits or lies in the sun. Unfortunately some noisy visitors came through the common area and she bolted apparently. We looked and looked - even my maid who claims to dislike the cat went out on her own and looked... About 5 days later while I was at home working my maid walks in with Tinny. Apparently she'd made her way back to the carpark basement and the cleaners (who live in a room down there I suspect) called my maid (who apparently had the foresight to warn the cleaners she might show up and LEFT her number with them) to call her if Tinny showed up. None worse for wear.

i'm glad Tinny (Trinny) got home safely in the end... please keep her safe!

this is the only other pic i've got of her...

and in keeping with the cat theme, this was the community cat that used to laze on his "hammock" outside my wife's office... her office has since moved and his cat cushion thrown away (no doubt), but he's still there.

Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam