Singapore Expats Forum

oildude's new orange cat

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 890
Joined: Mon, 02 Mar 2009

Postby morenangpinay » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 4:04 pm

congratulations on the cat. so huge lol..what's its name?

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1582
Joined: Wed, 04 Jul 2012

Postby offshoreoildude » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 5:26 pm

morenangpinay wrote:congratulations on the cat. so huge lol..what's its name?


Tinny.... (at least that's what the lady was calling it who helped find it). She responds to it. She has really settled in and is a + to the family.
Now I'm called PNGMK

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34268
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 5:28 pm

BillyB wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Unfortunately, that's not always true with the female ginger-haired human species!


Speaking from a bad sexual experience, SMS?!


Nah, that part was great, but the rest was as bi*ch. Was an expensive divorce as well! Resulting in US Federal Bankruptcy before they changed the rules. :-(

taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3150
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008
Location: Existential dilemma!

Postby taxico » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 9:52 pm

oildude, her name is TRINNY.

although TINNY works too... her sharp meows.

if i haven't said it already, I LIKE YOUR CAT A LOT!!!

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:18 am

taxico wrote:if i haven't said it already, I LIKE YOUR CAT A LOT!!!




JR8: [Glances askew into the distance, and squints]

:lol:

User avatar
gonzales
Regular
Regular
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat, 24 May 2008
Location: Singapore, Wild West

Postby gonzales » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:05 am

Nice Cat Dude, great colour & the tail looks nice & straight & normal too.

What's the story with the cats tails here, all crooked & mashed up looking?
I initially thought they had all been run over or something but it looks like they're born this way.

I never recall seeing this type of tail on cats back home - except the ones that had been run over.

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1582
Joined: Wed, 04 Jul 2012

Postby offshoreoildude » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:16 am

taxico wrote:oildude, her name is TRINNY.

although TINNY works too... her sharp meows.

if i haven't said it already, I LIKE YOUR CAT A LOT!!!


She has a fairly wide rang of vocals.... ok thanks for the clarification.
Now I'm called PNGMK

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10413
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:46 am

offshoreoildude wrote:
taxico wrote:oildude, her name is TRINNY.

although TINNY works too... her sharp meows.

if i haven't said it already, I LIKE YOUR CAT A LOT!!!


She has a fairly wide rang of vocals.... ok thanks for the clarification.


PS: Great pic... love the family, especially the little one... but both... little boys need love, too.

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1582
Joined: Wed, 04 Jul 2012

Postby offshoreoildude » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 1:02 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
offshoreoildude wrote:
taxico wrote:oildude, her name is TRINNY.

although TINNY works too... her sharp meows.

if i haven't said it already, I LIKE YOUR CAT A LOT!!!


She has a fairly wide rang of vocals.... ok thanks for the clarification.


PS: Great pic... love the family, especially the little one... but both... little boys need love, too.


The kids are good.... the little girl is an SC we adopted here.
Now I'm called PNGMK

taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3150
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008
Location: Existential dilemma!

Postby taxico » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 2:39 pm

gonzales wrote:...

What's the story with the cats tails here, all crooked & mashed up looking?
I initially thought they had all been run over or something but it looks like they're born this way.

I never recall seeing this type of tail on cats back home - except the ones that had been run over.


genetic defect.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34268
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 3:09 pm

Same problem with the native homosapiens as well when it comes to social graces. It's a genetic defect. I've been telling them that for years, but to show how little of the education they crammed for tests for actually stuck with them, they just look at me bewildered as they don't understand that I'm calling them freakin' imbeciles. :lol: ](*,)

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 9:55 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Same problem with the native homosapiens as well when it comes to social graces. It's a genetic defect. I've been telling them that for years, but to show how little of the education they crammed for tests for actually stuck with them, they just look at me bewildered as they don't understand that I'm calling them freakin' imbeciles. :lol: ](*,)


Yep it's a genetic defect/mutation: It's comes from the stray cat population continuously in-breeding.

p.s. IIRC all domestic cats have to be spayed.

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1582
Joined: Wed, 04 Jul 2012

Postby offshoreoildude » Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:48 pm

I need someone to look after Tinny for 4 nights.

She's the forum mascot.

Food and litter tray provided and I'll drop her off / pick her up.

She adapts pretty well to strange places although she'll spend the day under a bed if you let her.
Now I'm called PNGMK

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Sat, 20 Apr 2013 3:28 am

We're not in-country this time, but would certainly consider it next time. My wife keeps badgering me to get a cat for her, so she might consider a temp loan, a promising stepping stone and 1.01 intro :)

heliotropic365
Regular
Regular
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Location: Woodlands, Singapore

Postby heliotropic365 » Thu, 16 May 2013 6:53 pm

offshoreoildude wrote:I need someone to look after Tinny for 4 nights.

She's the forum mascot.

Food and litter tray provided and I'll drop her off / pick her up.

She adapts pretty well to strange places although she'll spend the day under a bed if you let her.


wow, there's a forum mascot? good to know!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests