Singapore Expats

Just arrived and looking to make friends (both me & kids!)

SAHMs / WAHMs tell us how you are coping.
sarahnewtosingapore

Just arrived and looking to make friends (both me & kids

Post by sarahnewtosingapore » Sun, 24 Mar 2013 8:09 pm

Arrived in Singapore mid January from Hertfordshire U.K, looking for friendly expat mums and kids for play dates. Based on Sentosa. Children aged 5 and 2.
New to Singapore with 2 children aged 5 and 2, looking to be like minded mums for playdates and company

cny-kbh

Hi sara

Post by cny-kbh » Mon, 25 Mar 2013 3:08 pm

Hi Sara

I am also on Sentosa, just moved here last Tuesday! Original from Denmark. Have a 2 year old son and a 6 months old son so not quite as old as your ones :-)

I'll be happy to meet up for a coffee?

Charlotte

sarahnewtosingapore

Hi Charlotte

Post by sarahnewtosingapore » Mon, 25 Mar 2013 5:37 pm

Hi Charlotte, welcome to Singapore! Thank you for your reply. Would love to meet up for coffee. Do you want to email me at [email protected] and we can arrange to meet up?
New to Singapore with 2 children aged 5 and 2, looking to be like minded mums for playdates and company

emmaonsentosa

Post by emmaonsentosa » Wed, 08 May 2013 12:01 pm

Hello Sarah and Charlotte,

I live on the south cove with my 6 month old monster, I'm also from the UK and free to meet up if you fancy!
Last edited by emmaonsentosa on Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

sarahnewtosingapore

Post by sarahnewtosingapore » Wed, 08 May 2013 12:29 pm

Hi Emma, nice to hear from you. I will e-mail you to arrange to meet up. Charlotte never got in touch with me after I posted my e-mail so not sure what happened there but if she reads this and wants to get in touch then great!

Wyp

Post by Wyp » Tue, 04 Jun 2013 10:11 am

Hello Sarah, Emma + Charlotte,

I have emailed Sarah & Emma as unable to send a private message on this as haven't posted enough as would like to meet up with my 2 kids 3 yr 3mo & 19 mo. thanks, Wai Yee

nisa100

New Mum To Sentosa

Post by nisa100 » Sat, 19 Apr 2014 4:39 pm

Hi Sarah, Emma + Charlotte,

I have recently moved to Singapore from the UK and staying in Sentosa. I have a 10 month old boy and would welcome some adult conversation. Let me know if you fancy a coffee

charliemikealpha

Post by charliemikealpha » Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:37 pm

Hi Ladies, i'm 4years living here in singapore already but i didnt have much friends yet because i'm a stay at home mom , i got 2 boys ages 7 and 4. Moved here when my youngest was 6months old and i never had a time going around without my kids around. I'm from Manila. I can say that in my stay here, I still really missed home. :(

-charlie (by the way i'm a Female :) )
~amor vencit omnia~
love love love love loooooove... :)

kayla_hemsworth

Post by kayla_hemsworth » Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:53 pm

Hi everyone, those new to Singapore, welcome to singapore. You will love it here. I would love to meet up too. Been married 3 yrs now. I love cooking & mostly vegetarian food. I have a page on facebook where I have shared some of my recipes. Hoping to hear from you guys :)