Singapore Expats

Misbehaviour by landlord & no deposit refund

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
Hannieroo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Hannieroo » Sat, 13 Apr 2013 2:04 pm

Isn't it just a very reserved, enclosed society? Chinese and Indian are the two nationalities, in my experience, most likely to set up and prefer their own communities within a community. I can't think of a major city without it's version of Chinatown or Little India but I also cannot think of another nationality (race or religion, yes) that does the same. I'm not sure that preferring to live alongside and befriend people who share your culture, food, language etc is racist. Nationalistic, perhaps, but a lot of people are and providing the areas are not no go areas for others then why would anyone care? The only person that misses out there is the one with the small mind.

Search By

bossy_uss

Post by bossy_uss » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:41 pm

Do you even know what racist means? Being enclosed and reserved is one thing, but refusing an Indian to live with a Chinese family is down right racist. A lot of ads say, no Indians, no PRC. Even though I am not a fan of either race, I still think it's racist to deny these people housing rights.

Sure Indians are cheap and dirty.

Sure PRCs are greedy and malicious.

Unfortunately the stereotypes are mostly true, but still racist within definition.

Hannieroo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Hannieroo » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:48 pm

You're a bigoted fool.

The post you have taken issue with kindly explains the best way to fit into a family from another country. That is all. Nobody denied anyone anything. Except perhaps you an education.

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:52 pm

Hannieroo wrote:You're a bigoted fool.

The post you have taken issue with kindly explains the best way to fit into a family from another country. That is all. Nobody denied anyone anything. Except perhaps you an education.
bossy_uss seems to have a few issues. School him Hanni.
Now I'm called PNGMK

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:02 pm

Sadly, bossy_uss probably doesn't even know the meaning of bigoted. He has already shown he's personally a racist in his own last post. Troll of the week? :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Hannieroo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Hannieroo » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:07 pm

Probably and a troll can be handy for pmt.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:51 pm

Nah, it smells like a troll who was here a couple of weeks ago and posted a flurry of BS under about 6 different IP/nicks using anonymous IP addresses. It's back to using them again.....
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers