Singapore Expats

TRAVEL BUDDY FOR DR NARA ON 16th JUNE 2013

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mimini12

TRAVEL BUDDY FOR DR NARA ON 16th JUNE 2013

Post by mimini12 » Tue, 19 Mar 2013 9:56 am

Ive made an appt with dr nara on the 16th june, anyone wants to go with me?

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 4:51 pm

Im interested to go dr chi. but i have to find his available date in june first

jennylim

Re: TRAVEL BUDDY FOR DR NARA ON 16th JUNE 2013

Post by jennylim » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 6:22 pm

mimini12 wrote:Ive made an appt with dr nara on the 16th june, anyone wants to go with me?
Hey girl, fistly do you have any friend done the double eyelid with Dr Nara? I wish to re-do my double eyelid as well. But still looking for a good skill's Dr

mimini12

Post by mimini12 » Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:13 am

jennylim wrote:
mimini12 wrote:Ive made an appt with dr nara on the 16th june, anyone wants to go with me?
Hey girl, fistly do you have any friend done the double eyelid with Dr Nara? I wish to re-do my double eyelid as well. But still looking for a good skill's Dr
Ive a friends who did with dr prinya and dr nara. Both doctor did a really nice job, natural and beautiful. However, i heard that its not easy to discuss with dr nara what you want, he will insist on his way. But dr prinya is gentle, you can discuss with him. he will try his best to give what you want, and he looks at overall face feature.

mimini12

Post by mimini12 » Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:13 am

jennylim wrote:
Ive a friends who did with dr prinya and dr nara. Both doctor did a really nice job, natural and beautiful. However, i heard that its not easy to discuss with dr nara what you want, he will insist on his way. But dr prinya is gentle, you can discuss with him. he will try his best to give what you want, and he looks at overall face feature.

anyway, you been to which dr which needs a redo ?

lovesingpose

Post by lovesingpose » Sun, 19 May 2013 8:47 pm

hello, i wish to go to Dr.Nara too..but i called they mentioned said only available in october onwards, is it i can come along with u ??? i wish to do in June too...

Can email me at [email protected] is if ok?

lovesingpose

Post by lovesingpose » Sun, 19 May 2013 8:49 pm

mimini12 wrote:
jennylim wrote:

anyway, you been to which dr which needs a redo ?

Hello mini!! i wish to go in June too, but is it still can do at the same time while come in June?

can Pm me or email me at [email protected]?

janellelau

Hi, interested to pair up!

Post by janellelau » Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:04 am

Hi, I want to do something to reduce my stomach size, which became really huge cos my work is highly sedentary and I had to attend courses, making me eat really irregular meals and my whole figure just went ~...

Sometimes ppl mistake me for being pregnant on the train... *cringe*

Anyways, my gf is getting married this Dec and another gf who used to be rather chubby turned out to be rather slim as she grew older, but then, she's got some gastric issues, so who says slim is good? So I wanted to do something to get in shape quick and easy (I'll try my best to maintain it as much as possible later on, I guess).

So, I emailed Dr Prinya and Dr Nara, but only the former replied and very promptly too! He has been quite patient with replies to my email and sounds rather nice.

I was thinking of going to Hat Yai for a first consult to find out more and see whether I'm comfortable with the Dr that I'm choosing and 15 - 16 Jun or 21 - 23 Jun seems like a good time.

As I'm newly registered in this forum (although have been following the threads for sometime), I can't PM you, so would you pls PM me? I'm female, 26, by the way.

If anyone is comfy with the dates and can join me would be welcome! I'm rather afraid of abductions and all, although Hat Yai is smaller than BKK and seems safer, plus I've been to China alone for weeks and months trips and it was fine. But I cant speak Thai, so that really unnerves me.

Thanks!