Singapore Expats

Package advice- Pls help remember you were once new

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 10 May 2013 1:30 pm

risktaker wrote: JR8, what you take me for? I been working for a month on my EPass thank you very much. I have a valid 2year Epass with my current employer.

Further, i wouldnt not leave my current job without epass approval for new job I am not stupid.

What am asking is can two different companies apply for epass approval for me?
Apologies.... I misconstrued... 'both companies want to apply for EP for me'.

p.s. As I alluded, there was a person here a while back, who was working prior to getting EP approval, who had another job offer and that EP application was also put in, and it all ended up blowing up in his face - he screwed any chance of working in SG, at any company. Hence my alarm upon misreading your post! :)

risktaker

Post by risktaker » Fri, 10 May 2013 7:09 pm

@JR8 Ok, the companies i would work for and I wouldnt not do that. Being deported from a country will mess me up at a later day.

@sundaymorningstaple thanks so much for info about IPA can I ask will my current employer be informed of the new application?

@AngMoG, thanks for the info also. i am still in probation period so I only need to give a week notice. All points taken on board .

risktaker

Post by risktaker » Mon, 08 Jul 2013 6:13 pm

Hello Guys, it me again. How have you all been? What employment agencies would you suggests going to for the telecommunication and customer care sector?