Singapore Expats

Do you think placing this at Orchard road is useful?

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
rmitstudent

Do you think placing this at Orchard road is useful?

Post by rmitstudent » Fri, 08 Mar 2013 1:08 am

Hi people,

I'm a student from RMIT researching on whether a locker+delivery service will be suitable for foreigners/tourists that are visiting Singapore especially while shopping in Orchard Road.

Please help me by doing this short survey(1 min) in the link below.

http://goo.gl/GPzNt

Summary:
This locker+delivery service (in Orchard road) will deliver any purchases placed in our secured lockers to the hotel lobby where the hotel staff will send it to your hotel room (for tourists). Besides that, we will also provide delivery to any Singapore residential or office address. As a result, eliminating the burden of carrying shopping bags or personal belongings while going for other recreational or social events in Singapore.

As I am new to this forum, please let me know if I had violated any rules or regulations.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Hi guys, please help to do this survey for my school assignment. Thank you!

http://goo.gl/GPzNt

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 08 Mar 2013 8:06 am

It's probably a good idea. Two things are going to hurt you. First, your landlord will kill you on the rent for your locker space, which means you may have pricing problems. Second, it's a good idea and now everybody knows about it.

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Post by morenangpinay » Fri, 08 Mar 2013 5:06 pm

thats a good idea. most shopping malls overseas provide the bag deposit for customers before entering the mall. I have only seen this option in Mustafa.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 08 Mar 2013 9:01 pm

morenangpinay wrote:thats a good idea. most shopping malls overseas provide the bag deposit for customers before entering the mall. I have only seen this option in Mustafa.
Perhaps a little 'apples and oranges'...

Mustafa is to stop people shop-lifting. Some shops in New York City have the same policy. I've seen it nowhere else in the world (that I recall).

The OP is talking about delivering shopping to the visitor's hotel.