Singapore Expats

Getting fit- would like a buddy!

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
reb123

Getting fit- would like a buddy!

Post by reb123 » Thu, 07 Mar 2013 9:20 am

I'm trying to get fit and lose a bit of weight- and I'd like to find someone to go to the gym with or for bike rides during the week.

I'm new to this, but they say the best way to motivate yourself is with a friend- anyone (preferable female) who would like to meet up 1-2 times/week for outdoor or treadmill runs, or bikes rides? I'm in the River Valley area.
Please send me a PM and I'll reply.

:D

MelissaUK

Post by MelissaUK » Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:14 pm

Hi Reb:)

I'm keen for jogs or cycling as I have to lose weight as well! I do have a trainer but I want to do my own cardios as and when I can as I'm seeing him only 2 times a week and he advise me to do cardio on my own for 30-40 mins.

Do let me know!

Mel

breakdown

Post by breakdown » Thu, 27 Jun 2013 3:32 pm

Hi. I have a female friend here that is also looking for exercise buddies but she is staying in Novena. Please send me your email and I will link the 2 of you and see if you can work something out.

We also go to MacRitchie for runs every Saturday morning, if you are interested.

Annnya

Post by Annnya » Wed, 24 Jul 2013 7:54 am

I am also looking for a fitness buddy! Now living close to Novena, but soon moving to River Valley. I stopped running lately and really want to get back on track. Plus I am doing interval training but its a bit hard to keep going on my own :) so easy to get distracted lol

saisan

Post by saisan » Thu, 22 Aug 2013 2:05 pm

I am also looking for a gym buddy i live in toa payoh usually i got to gym during weekend but really depend on my mood most of the time i do jogging.
If you're interested just let me know we can be fitness buds sharing same goal w/c to lose weight *sigh

Sai

hamstersg

Post by hamstersg » Fri, 13 Sep 2013 5:31 pm

You should try bootcamp maybe? There are some held at Fort Canning Park.