Singapore Expats

Just arrived

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
michellell

Just arrived

Post by michellell » Mon, 04 Mar 2013 4:50 pm

Hi. I just arrived in Singapore over the weekend from Texas. I'm 31f, originally from China and spent spent most of my adult life in US. I'd love to meet some friends and hang out!

Michelle

alittlerisky
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Just arrived

Post by alittlerisky » Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:34 am

michellell wrote:Hi. I just arrived in Singapore over the weekend from Texas. I'm 31f, originally from China and spent spent most of my adult life in US. I'd love to meet some friends and hang out!

Michelle
Come to The Bank Bar (Shenton wa, near Raffles) this evening for the quiz night! Ask for the team called "Norfolk & Goode" (by name and by nature). I've lost count of how may we are but it's got to be at least 9-10.

Oh, I'm called Mark. The rest of them are all called either "dude" or "miss".
Who? What? How? Why? Where? When? Merde...

michellell

Post by michellell » Wed, 06 Mar 2013 10:58 am

Hi, Mark

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately I've been a bit under the weather and didn't check the message. When's the next activity?

darkvagrant

Post by darkvagrant » Wed, 27 Mar 2013 6:53 pm

Welcome to Singapore! 26/M here from Singapore, been living overseas most of my life rather than the opposite.. haha. But I have the in-outs of the country that only locals could have, let me know if I can help in any way

michellell wrote:Hi, Mark

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately I've been a bit under the weather and didn't check the message. When's the next activity?