Singapore Expats

A Good Piano Teacher in Clementi Recommended

Discuss various International School options for your children here.
janet.whwong

A Good Piano Teacher in Clementi Recommended

Post by janet.whwong » Wed, 27 Feb 2013 4:55 pm

Just to share, I have a very good piano teacher for my 7-year old boy and 5-year-old girl. She is an expat, same as us, with a home studio with great location in Clementi. She has been with us for 2 years since she came to Singapore with her husband. Our kids have been having an enjoyable and fun piano (music) lessons with her.
She is a trained music teacher with PGDE, recieved her music master's degree from the Music Conservatoire and University in the U.K. She is very responsible and organized. Most importantly, she loves our kids! My boy just passed his ABRSM exam grade 5 piano and theory under her tutelage in two years! :D
If anybody who needs to change piano teacher or learn piano with her, do PM me!!
Cheers,
Jane x

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 27 Feb 2013 5:26 pm

Is she working legally?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

janet.whwong

Post by janet.whwong » Wed, 27 Feb 2013 6:05 pm

We haven't thought of it. She was recommended by my friend here before we have her. As long as she has been working really well with our kids and improving their piano skills, we don't quite bother about it.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 27 Feb 2013 6:11 pm

Something worth thinking about.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

gwennliu

Re: A Good Piano Teacher in Clementi Recommended

Post by gwennliu » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 8:03 pm

Hi

I cannot PM you due to lack of privilege. Can you email me the piano teacher contact? Thanks. [email protected]

--ken
janet.whwong wrote:Just to share, I have a very good piano teacher for my 7-year old boy and 5-year-old girl. She is an expat, same as us, with a home studio with great location in Clementi. She has been with us for 2 years since she came to Singapore with her husband. Our kids have been having an enjoyable and fun piano (music) lessons with her.
She is a trained music teacher with PGDE, recieved her music master's degree from the Music Conservatoire and University in the U.K. She is very responsible and organized. Most importantly, she loves our kids! My boy just passed his ABRSM exam grade 5 piano and theory under her tutelage in two years! :D
If anybody who needs to change piano teacher or learn piano with her, do PM me!!
Cheers,
Jane x

FannyKohLT

Post by FannyKohLT » Sat, 20 Apr 2013 2:39 pm

Hi I am also looking for music teacher for my kids. There are quite a few recommended/good teachers around in Clementi/Dover and Bukit Timah area. I just want to know is it better to go for these recommended teachers or send my kids to music school like Christofori or Yamaha?

aklalloo

Piano Teacher needed

Post by aklalloo » Sun, 21 Apr 2013 4:49 pm

Hi Jane,

Please could you also email me your piano teacher's contact details as I can not PM you - just joined this forum:
[email protected]

Thx
Anita

rtan123

Post by rtan123 » Tue, 30 Apr 2013 9:18 pm

Hi Jane,

Please could you also email me your piano teacher's contact details as I am unable to PM you. I had just joined this forum.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Rebekah

canossa.hk

Good piano teacher in the East

Post by canossa.hk » Thu, 09 May 2013 2:25 pm

Hi

Im looking for a good piano teacher, who is good in handling young kids - 5 year old, or teaching in a music school in the East.

FannyKohLT

Good Piano Teacher

Post by FannyKohLT » Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:52 pm

Hi eveyone, been searching for one good piano teacher since last year and now finally settled down with My Music Room (www.mymusicroom.sg). Teacher Pearlyne is very patience with my boy and girl and I think the most important aspect I like about this teacher is she can really communicate with the children and build a great rapport with them. Not to forget mentioning about her honours degree in piano performing and her grand piano she uses for her teaching in her studio. Alright, hopefully I have contributed a good recommendation for anyone out there searching for a piano teacher. All the best everyone staying in SG and especially those with kids, it's not easy!

sarahdewinne

Post by sarahdewinne » Mon, 12 Aug 2013 3:50 pm

Hi Janet, I refer to the below post, I am looking precisely for a piano teacher around the Clementi area. Could you please email me the contact? [email protected]

Thank you so much!
Sarah
janet.whwong wrote:Just to share, I have a very good piano teacher for my 7-year old boy and 5-year-old girl. She is an expat, same as us, with a home studio with great location in Clementi. She has been with us for 2 years since she came to Singapore with her husband. Our kids have been having an enjoyable and fun piano (music) lessons with her.
Cheers,
Jane x

Vincentia

Post by Vincentia » Mon, 04 Nov 2013 1:59 pm

Hi Janet,
I am looking for piano teacher for my 5yrs old girl. Could you please share the detail? [email protected]

Thanks a lot!
Vincentia

chewwl88

Looking for Piano Teacher

Post by chewwl88 » Mon, 04 Nov 2013 8:31 pm

Hi,

I also looking for piano teacher for my 10 year old boy. beginning level.

Please share the details. [email protected]

Thanks

May Deng

Post by May Deng » Thu, 02 Jan 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Jane,

Please could you also email me your piano teacher's contact detail as I can not PM you- just joined this forum:[email protected]

Thank you very much!
May Deng

dianeex

email

Post by dianeex » Fri, 03 Jan 2014 1:23 am

Hi there !

I am also looking for a piano teacher, can you send the mail to me : [email protected]

Thanks