zzm9980 wrote:I miss the ability for 99% to be able to afford to drive!
Yeah. Belgium motorcycle license requirements:
1. Sit theory exam, easy, I paid 15 euros for an online course, no lessons.
2. Get provisional licence, cheap, about 20 euros (can only drive in Belgium)
3. Go on one day practical training course, about 150 euros. Get certicate.
4. Buy mortorbike with no cc limit, I bought two, an 800cc and a 1200cc.
All of the above can be done in about 1 month
5. After one year, go and exchange provisional for full bike license.
Here it's like 3 years before one can get a full no-linit license!
Who? What? How? Why? Where? When? Merde...