Singapore Expats Forum

casually bitch about room mates here

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:47 pm

@pngmk : Looks like the bishops gambit failed, so do you play chess often?
I'm not that good, but I'm around a 1600 rating, I play 5-10 matches everyday on the fics chess server on freechess.org
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Thu, 09 Oct 2014 6:09 am

PNGMK wrote:I had a room mate in Singapore who was a nightware.

THe rules were simple, no drugs and no hookers.

Of course the first night I'm out of town he brings something back. He ends up in dispute with her and she locks him out of MY apartment. She then proceeds to trash the place by throwing stuff out of the window into the pool (11 storeys up) including my chess set. At 3am I get a call in china from the security guard asking what the heck is going on. I get a call at 4am from my maid telling me the other guy is asking her to bring over her key and let him in. What to do? No choice so she went over there. The freak hooker ripped off the place. I was missing stuff for months. What's worse is I saw some video later and he had obviously misunderstood the hookers gender.

He's now known as the 'Bishop' in the offshore industry (I never found the bishop pieces in the pool).

Of all the things that could go wrong, those that did, did so spectacularly!

It's like saying "what could go wrong" and you look out a window and you see an asteroid leading to an extinction level event.

:lol:

PNGMK
Director
Director

Postby PNGMK » Thu, 09 Oct 2014 1:11 pm

nakatago wrote:
PNGMK wrote:I had a room mate in Singapore who was a nightware.

THe rules were simple, no drugs and no hookers.

Of course the first night I'm out of town he brings something back. He ends up in dispute with her and she locks him out of MY apartment. She then proceeds to trash the place by throwing stuff out of the window into the pool (11 storeys up) including my chess set. At 3am I get a call in china from the security guard asking what the heck is going on. I get a call at 4am from my maid telling me the other guy is asking her to bring over her key and let him in. What to do? No choice so she went over there. The freak hooker ripped off the place. I was missing stuff for months. What's worse is I saw some video later and he had obviously misunderstood the hookers gender.

He's now known as the 'Bishop' in the offshore industry (I never found the bishop pieces in the pool).

Of all the things that could go wrong, those that did, did so spectacularly!

It's like saying "what could go wrong" and you look out a window and you see an asteroid leading to an extinction level event.

:lol:

It was just before Christmas, the hooker stole gifts from under the Christmas tree, smashed crockery, broke the LCD TV etc.. It's funny now but at the time it was a major issue. The stuff heforshe threw out the windows damaged two patio roofs at the ground level - my housemate paid over $10,000 in damages to the owners of those units as part of a bargain to avoid being charged by the cops.