Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for Travel buddy dr chi. April 5,6,7 hatyai

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
XxjolinxX
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue, 19 Feb 2013

Looking for Travel buddy dr chi. April 5,6,7 hatyai

Postby XxjolinxX » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 8:56 pm

Hi.. I am interested to get double eyelid done at dr chi. Called his clinic today and was told that the next avaliable slot will be in April 5,6,7 (his nurse told me he is a full time doctor in Phuket, only come to hatyai 3days every month)


Anyone interested to go together? We can book flight and set appointment together ..

I'm 21 female Singapore..
It's my first time there and I'm worried to go alone..

Interested can PM me or reply here.. Thanks!

XxjolinxX
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue, 19 Feb 2013

Postby XxjolinxX » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 9:09 am

Still looking for travel buddy (:

Dr Chi is free on 5,6,7 , Was thinking of going on friday, sunday return. Have checked tickets only 150++ atm. Interested plz let me know!!

~meme~
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat, 31 Jan 2009

Postby ~meme~ » Wed, 20 Mar 2013 9:28 am

hi there

does dr chi have a plastic surgery website? besides the HHTC website?
and can anyone be kind enough to provide me his correct email?

Loke
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed, 10 Oct 2012

Postby Loke » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:23 am

~meme~ wrote:hi there

does dr chi have a plastic surgery website? besides the HHTC website?
and can anyone be kind enough to provide me his correct email?


Dr chi have 2 websites as well.

Did you email before?

~meme~
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat, 31 Jan 2009

Postby ~meme~ » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 4:37 am

Loke wrote:
~meme~ wrote:hi there

does dr chi have a plastic surgery website? besides the HHTC website?
and can anyone be kind enough to provide me his correct email?


Dr chi have 2 websites as well.

Did you email before?


Hi,

do you have his website address and email? can u pls pm the info to me?
i' don't hv either of his info. tq. :)

User avatar
serena_kow
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri, 16 Mar 2012

Postby serena_kow » Mon, 25 Mar 2013 5:03 pm

Hi! im actually flying on the 4th with my boyfriend, my appointment is on the 5th 9am. im gonna stay in V.L hotel. =) gonna do double eyelid, epicanthoplasty, buccal fats and considering rhinoplasty if he has gortex materials for implants, afraid of infections and extrusions =x
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

franding
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri, 25 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Re: Looking for Travel buddy dr chi. April 5,6,7 hatyai

Postby franding » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:19 am

XxjolinxX wrote:Hi.. I am interested to get double eyelid done at dr chi. Called his clinic today and was told that the next avaliable slot will be in April 5,6,7 (his nurse told me he is a full time doctor in Phuket, only come to hatyai 3days every month)


Anyone interested to go together? We can book flight and set appointment together ..

I'm 21 female Singapore..
It's my first time there and I'm worried to go alone..

Interested can PM me or reply here.. Thanks!


Hi, I am interested to stretch my double eyelid longer hoping to do in Thailand as well. Let me know if you are interested to go together. Thanks!

XxjolinxX
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue, 19 Feb 2013

Postby XxjolinxX » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 12:22 pm

Hi dear,

I already booked appointment 10 may at dr chi.

Flying on 09 may, return 11 may.
Flights and hotel booked.

If u want to join, let me know.
I'm going with another girl.

franding
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri, 25 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby franding » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 2:40 pm

XxjolinxX wrote:Hi dear,

I already booked appointment 10 may at dr chi.

Flying on 09 may, return 11 may.
Flights and hotel booked.

If u want to join, let me know.
I'm going with another girl.


Hi Thanks for your kind response. Do you have Dr. Chi's website address, I would like to take a glance in there. Will let you know asap. Thanks!.

XxjolinxX
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue, 19 Feb 2013

Postby XxjolinxX » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 5:36 pm

He's web is in Thai I believe. Please refer to first page of thread or look tru someone posted his email n contacts

yingy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun, 23 Mar 2014
Location: singapore

Postby yingy » Sun, 23 Mar 2014 2:11 pm

serena_kow wrote:Hi! im actually flying on the 4th with my boyfriend, my appointment is on the 5th 9am. im gonna stay in V.L hotel. =) gonna do double eyelid, epicanthoplasty, buccal fats and considering rhinoplasty if he has gortex materials for implants, afraid of infections and extrusions =x



Hi serena,

Care to share about your experience on epi and double eyelid and buccal fats remova with dr.chil? As i'm having my ps in may with him and i would love to know how is the outcome of your post surgery! :)

cuppy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2012

Postby cuppy » Wed, 09 Apr 2014 12:02 pm

serena_kow wrote:Hi! im actually flying on the 4th with my boyfriend, my appointment is on the 5th 9am. im gonna stay in V.L hotel. =) gonna do double eyelid, epicanthoplasty, buccal fats and considering rhinoplasty if he has gortex materials for implants, afraid of infections and extrusions =x


Hi Serene,

I am going for Buccal Fat too on 26 April. May I know how much he charge you for that? hope you can share your experience with us on these procedure :)

Thanks


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests