Singapore Expats Forum

The MOST haunted - ECP's Yellow Tower

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

hantu.gala

Postby hantu.gala » Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:25 am

[align=justify]A few years back, a couple met a group of rapists while they were having a date at the top of the Yellow Tower. In his bid to protect his girlfriend, the guy was badly beaten up and dragged to the base of the tower and his girlfriend was brutally gang-raped and killed. After that incident, it was rumoured that the girl's spirit still hang around the Yellow House. Cyclists who cycle past there at night have heard cried and a white ghostly figure floating around the Yellow Tower. In an email sent to Singalore.com: " My friends and I were having a BBQ at a chalet at Costa Sands East Coast and feeling bored, we decided to take a walk along the beach. There were about 5 of us, all guys and as we were chatting and walking we neared the Yellow Tower, 2 of the guys suddenly turned pale and started running back to the chalet. I personally did not notice anything in particular but sensing something amiss, I ran with the rest as well! It was only back at the chalet before the 2 guys confessed that both saw a white figure standing at the tower and they started running when it floated towards them! Another friend of mine then pointed out that a murder once took place there and it was the victim female spirit that was kind of guarding the tower. Ever since that night, I never went near the tower at night.[/align]

Postby Guest » Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:42 pm

Moral of the story: "Don't post ghost stories in Singapore Expats Forum; nobody's interested to participate" 8)

Postby Guest » Wed, 22 Dec 2004 4:01 pm

but we love to hear some more!! keep it up...

fann-yong

Postby fann-yong » Wed, 22 Dec 2004 4:21 pm

Quoted from...

Guest, Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moral of the story: "Don't post ghost stories in Singapore Expats Forum; nobody's interested to participate"

many times, it is how you look at things yourself.

i believe "hantu.gala" only wants to remind females to be extra careful of the possible gang-rapists who might suddenly strike at you out there, whether you are alone or with a partner.

who knows anyway, people these days can easily get themselves armed with cheap weapons such as baking flour (and even including many other home-use products) to deliberately throw onto your face and commit crime.

"LOW CRIME DOES NOT MEAN NO CRIME"

But whatever bad thing we all do, it will come back to us thousand times over, so be careful of what you do to others.

bobdoom
Regular
Regular

Postby bobdoom » Wed, 22 Dec 2004 6:26 pm

fann-yong... thats karma ... and i dun believe in karma...
nonsense... ive seen bad people getting things they dun deserve.... and good people getting shit... stop preaching... go on living mate

Postby Guest » Thu, 23 Dec 2004 5:30 pm

tatz ur perception, i tink, bobdoom, i agree with fann, coz u noe nothing abt rapists out there anyway! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: