Friends to hang out!

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
amui
Regular
Regular

Re: Zumba

Postby amui » Sat, 11 May 2013 4:18 pm

Hi there

Saw your post and I thought maybe I could join u guys for night out for dancing. Most of my friends are in "retiring" mode and I am not "retiring" yet.

Let me know if there's a place for me to join you guys.

Mui

Clauclau

Postby Clauclau » Sat, 11 May 2013 4:30 pm

Hi!

Please count me in if you organize something! I arrived in Singapore a month ago and don't know much people yet. I came from London where I lived for a couple of years to work in Singapore. I am 27, spanish and I enjoy going out with friends for some drinks, food, travel..and of course dancing! I dance flamenco for almost 10 years but I enjoy dancing almost everything!

Drop me an email if you want to hang out some time! claudia.iglesias.c at gmail.com

Sissy

Dancing

Postby Sissy » Thu, 16 May 2013 8:47 pm

Hey there!

We could ALL go out one night...maybe to Cuba Libra...its a great place....but u gota go early...nice music (reaggaton, salsa, merenge aso.)!

Imma let u guys know when we will go again.

Sissy

Consultessa

Postby Consultessa » Mon, 17 Jun 2013 7:11 am

Hi Sissy and ladies!
I missed your first night out, but if you have any new dancing nights planned, I'd love to join! Im 36F, living in TG/Chinatown, if you want company for a full night out or just a coffee in Duxton Hill on a Tuesday, please send me a line ( since I can't PM yet...) till_ewonne@hotmail.com