Singapore Expats Forum

"No Asians"

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

"No Asians"

Postby nakatago » Sat, 02 Feb 2013 8:07 pm

Check this out and view it all the way through the end. Trust me it's worth it. The guy with the thick accent means well.

8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YM9Ereg2Zo

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34262
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 02 Feb 2013 8:47 pm

Saw that this morning on FB. Had a chuckle, needless to say.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Sat, 02 Feb 2013 11:14 pm

Best real LOL I've had in a long time!

Thanks for posting! - X-posted it to my Facebook too.

p.s. I found it psychologically interesting too... 'Yeah, he looks like a foolish unashamed old bigot too, just look at him'. So then one ends up laughing at both the situation presented, and also how you sold it to yourself too.

:lol:

User avatar
Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat, 19 Jun 2004
Location: Kinto Pino

Postby Mi Amigo » Sun, 03 Feb 2013 12:33 am

Image

Nice one Nak, thanks for posting.
Be careful what you wish for

Adhewar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue, 05 Feb 2013
Location: Singapore

Postby Adhewar » Tue, 05 Feb 2013 12:16 pm

Very interesting!!!! :cool:

Adhewar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue, 05 Feb 2013
Location: Singapore

Postby Adhewar » Tue, 05 Feb 2013 12:23 pm

:P

WanWanWan
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue, 05 Feb 2013

Postby WanWanWan » Tue, 05 Feb 2013 9:25 pm

I love the expression on the interviewer's face when he realises the mistake.

User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Postby Saint » Thu, 07 Feb 2013 9:08 am

Screen wipes needed!

pickaphreak
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 22 Mar 2013

Postby pickaphreak » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 3:00 pm

Agents, Asians... hmm...

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 3:09 pm

I can't believe I just saw this! Hilarious! :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if I have a problem trying to understand very thick British accent. Still funny, nevertheless. :D

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 5:11 pm

the lynx wrote:I can't believe I just saw this! Hilarious! :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if I have a problem trying to understand very thick British accent. Still funny, nevertheless. :D


Don't worry Lynx, there are some British accents that other Brits can't understand! :)

User avatar
Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat, 19 Jun 2004
Location: Kinto Pino

Postby Mi Amigo » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 5:50 pm

JR8 wrote:
the lynx wrote:I can't believe I just saw this! Hilarious! :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if I have a problem trying to understand very thick British accent. Still funny, nevertheless. :D


Don't worry Lynx, there are some British accents that other Brits can't understand! :)

Especially if they're Australian. :P
Be careful what you wish for

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 5:57 pm

Mi Amigo wrote:Especially if they're Australian. :P


Bwahaha (yes the guy in the vid is an Aussie).

p.s. For the record east Scotland, including Glasgow ("Glaesgeh"), is challenging, and often completely impenetrable to me.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 6:14 pm

Mi Amigo wrote:
JR8 wrote:
the lynx wrote:I can't believe I just saw this! Hilarious! :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if I have a problem trying to understand very thick British accent. Still funny, nevertheless. :D


Don't worry Lynx, there are some British accents that other Brits can't understand! :)

Especially if they're Australian. :P


See my point? :P

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 7:44 pm

the lynx wrote:See my point? :P



Er, nope! :oops: :???:


Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests