Singapore Expats Forum

Day care/kindergarten for 2 year old

Discuss various schooling options for your children here.
Pink girl

Day care/kindergarten for 2 year old

Postby Pink girl » Sun, 27 Jan 2013 12:09 pm

I was here a while ago looking for schools for my 5yr old. We enrolled her into AISS and she is loving it! We arrived in singapore and I am now looking for a day care or kindergarten for my 2 year old son. We will be living in Yio Chu Kang. I have found 2 montessori schools- one in toa payoh and one near braddell road. Does anyone have any experience of these or can anyone please recommend any others in the area.
Thank you

Adhewar

Postby Adhewar » Tue, 05 Feb 2013 12:14 pm

Although, I dont have experience in the ones you mentioned. But Cherie Hearts and Sunflower Kiddy House are not too bad. They have good English speaking teachers and children also like being there.

sophmummy

Postby sophmummy » Thu, 21 Feb 2013 8:05 am

SAADC in Bukit Timah is a beautiful Montessori and forest school, which has a beautiful love for children, for nature for animals, for life! It is everything that I have come to know about the Montessori educational philosophy of encouraging children to grow in creativity and knowledge in a child friendly environment. I’ve had a look around so many until I found this one. But check it out for yourself- here’s a link to their website www.sa-discovery.com.sg/.