Singapore Expats

Split from 7 mln: DBS Vickers due to AGC directive.

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
intellectualsmuse
Chatter
Chatter

Post by intellectualsmuse » Tue, 22 Jan 2013 8:40 pm

morenangpinay wrote:or instead of the cash.just give the girls LV bags for every baby born first baby shoulder bag, for 2 babies= luggage. for a basketball team= a whole set of LV bags:lol:
Knowing some of the women I've interacted with, this suggestion might actually work :P

Attagirl!
For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Tue, 22 Jan 2013 9:06 pm

offshoreoildude wrote: Sometimes I feel like I'm the nastiest racist bigoted homophobe poster here and then I get to read something like this....

Nice bit of lateral thinking ZZM.
I couldn't let your post about 377A win the 'Troll of the day' award :cool:

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Tue, 22 Jan 2013 9:12 pm

OSOD spends his days surrounded by young men pumping oil.

Sergei spends his surrounded by young men pumping iron.

So they have pumping (and) young men in common.

:twisted: :P :wink:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 22 Jan 2013 9:41 pm

offshoreoildude wrote:
Mi Amigo wrote:
Sergei82 wrote:3+ years ago when I just came to Singapore and went to MOM to receive my card, there was a Malay guy in staff - smiling a lot and circling around me. He gave me his business card. After harsh reality of Seoul I was surprised by friendliness of local people... until he started smsing me something like "Did you ever f##k a guy?" Since I never had such a happy moment in my entire life and did not wish to have it ever in the future, I stopped communication. He was still asking "I'm sorry. Let us just be friends."

DISGUSTING!!! I just stepped into Singapore!
You should have given him OSOD's HP number :twisted:
I would have reported him for 377A violations :)
Before or after? :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:56 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
offshoreoildude wrote:
Mi Amigo wrote: You should have given him OSOD's HP number :twisted:
I would have reported him for 377A violations :)
Before or after? :P
Low blow SMS, low blow.
Now I'm called PNGMK

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:39 pm

You left yourself open. With this bunch, somebody would have taken the shot. Might as well be me for a change! :lol:

A low blow? :-k :devil:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:32 am

zzm9980 wrote:Singapore will just need to recruit nerdy white boys living back in the States. The way? Recruit from inside of video games. Anyone here (come on, I know some of you have) who has ever played an online game know that there is nothing more of a siren's call than an unseen female voice chatting with nine guys during a video game. (World of Warcraft, COD, xbox anything, you name it). Even more so once she says she is Asian.

In a Singlish accent? Yeah, that's sexy. :roll:
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:56 am

nakatago wrote:
zzm9980 wrote:Singapore will just need to recruit nerdy white boys living back in the States. The way? Recruit from inside of video games. Anyone here (come on, I know some of you have) who has ever played an online game know that there is nothing more of a siren's call than an unseen female voice chatting with nine guys during a video game. (World of Warcraft, COD, xbox anything, you name it). Even more so once she says she is Asian.

'Wah liao sexing boy, how bout you show yol right-sabre action hor (ps I China, you wan mek baby tonight ah?)!'

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Wed, 23 Jan 2013 8:51 am

JR8 wrote:'Wah liao sexing boy, how bout you show yol right-sabre action hor (ps I China, you wan mek baby tonight ah?)!'
:o

Not sure if I'm laughing at the notion, or your Singlish :P :lol:

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Wed, 23 Jan 2013 9:56 am

JR8 wrote:
nakatago wrote:

'Wah liao sexing boy, how bout you show yol right-sabre action hor (ps I China, you wan mek baby tonight ah?)!'
:lol: :lol:

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Wed, 23 Jan 2013 9:57 am

nakatago wrote:

Doesn't matter. all they have to do is post a 100x160 pixel thumbnail of their face at a Myspace angle. Hell, doesn't even matter if it's full res of their fat thighs.