Singapore Expats Forum

Tuesday night trivia at the Boomerang Bistro and Bar

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:15 pm

alittlerisky wrote:
Tash87 wrote:Oh no! I have only just seen this one- would love to get involved in a good trivia night, any chance you guys would be keen to give it another go next week?

Tash/25/Aussie

Yer... we're going to another one next week. Its at the The Bank Bar (well, I assume it is... you have to wait for sgslinger to post up the details). But send a PM to me (alittlerisky) or EddieB and we can meet up Tuesday. If The Bank does not work out, then there's always THe Boomerang in any case. Come rain or shine, hellfire or damnation, there will be pub quizzing in Singapore next Tuesday!

Next trivia night by Slinger is on March 5th, risky. Same venue of course.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

EddieB

Postby EddieB » Fri, 22 Feb 2013 5:19 pm

Amen to the above. I'll see everyone next Tuesday at the Bank!

Tash87

Postby Tash87 » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 6:30 pm

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is still on for tonight but have been held up at work in any case (and the con calls continue :S).

VERY keen though for The Bank on the 5th - bring on the trivia, ill see you there! Let me know if the plans change.

(Apologies as well for those that PM'd me - seems I don't have enough posts to reply , maybe this will be my lucky 5th and I can get back to you soon!)

Tash

Mariell

Postby Mariell » Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:37 pm

Hi! Although I'm really bad at it, I still like trivia nights! And as we always have trivia games over the Christmas holiday at home, I need some practice ;) Let me know if you have room for one more on your team! I don't have enough posts to pm anyone, but pm me if you want a new addition to your team!

Hope to see you soon!

- Marie

alittlerisky
Chatter
Chatter

Postby alittlerisky » Sat, 02 Mar 2013 3:37 pm

Mariell wrote:Hi! Although I'm really bad at it, I still like trivia nights! And as we always have trivia games over the Christmas holiday at home, I need some practice ;) Let me know if you have room for one more on your team! I don't have enough posts to pm anyone, but pm me if you want a new addition to your team!

Hope to see you soon!

- Marie

Sure, the more the merrier! Join our team, aptly named Norfolk & Goode (say it quickly). I've sent you a PM with my contact details.

toodles

Mark
Who? What? How? Why? Where? When? Merde...

JustSee
Regular
Regular

Postby JustSee » Sat, 02 Mar 2013 5:02 pm

Hah!

I just got that Norfolk & Goode :P (witty)

I'll drop by for a trivia session! (more like drinking one, but trivia is a plus)!

All the best!
Ilia.

Update: My agent just called and I will be going for viewings... so next time!

EddieB

Postby EddieB » Mon, 11 Mar 2013 8:08 pm

Hey,
Is anyone coming to the Boomerang Bar tomorrow night? I'll be there if you are!

- Eddie

Picola

Postby Picola » Sat, 23 Mar 2013 9:59 pm

When is the next one?? This tuesday?I dont care abt trivia.. i just want me sum drinks.

mattlee0711

Postby mattlee0711 » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 4:46 pm

Wow.... It's been a while since I was on this forum! I'm Matt, 24/M from the UK but moved to Singapore 4 years ago.

I only discovered the Boomerang Bar last week when out for a few beers. I'm keen on joining in on some trivia, but some beers wouldn't go down too badly either...

If there are any plans to get a team together in the next few weeks, let me know...

-Matt.

Email: matt@matt-lee.co.uk

Brisvegan

Postby Brisvegan » Tue, 01 Oct 2013 12:41 pm

Does anybody still go to this? My boyfriend and I are new to Singapore, live nearby, and were keen to give this trivia night a go. We thought we might wander down there tonight but thought we might fare a bit better if we had some other people on our team!

We're Australian but have most recently been living in Hong Kong. Let me know if you'd be keen to join either tonight or some weeks soon!

Jenny

AlexSwe

Postby AlexSwe » Fri, 04 Oct 2013 11:50 pm

Brisvegan wrote:Does anybody still go to this? My boyfriend and I are new to Singapore, live nearby, and were keen to give this trivia night a go. We thought we might wander down there tonight but thought we might fare a bit better if we had some other people on our team!

We're Australian but have most recently been living in Hong Kong. Let me know if you'd be keen to join either tonight or some weeks soon!

Jenny

Is it still going on? I live nearby too and it sounds like fun. :)

Brisvegan

Postby Brisvegan » Sat, 05 Oct 2013 12:30 pm

Sure, we're still keen to put together a team for this Tuesday. Does that suit you AlexSwe?

Not sure how many posts I need until I can send private messages but hopefully soon I'll be able to message you and any others to confirm details!

Brisvegan

Postby Brisvegan » Tue, 08 Oct 2013 2:18 pm

Okay, we're going to go this evening. If you'd like to join us, text me on 8304 6916.

Thanks,
Jenny