Are Adult movies illegal here?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Post Reply
User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8348
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 8:45 am

x9200 wrote:From the MDA FAQ (top 5 most popular :)

1. Is accessing pornography on the Internet illegal?
The MDA does not monitor or track users' access to any sites on the Internet and does not interfere with what individuals access in the privacy of their homes. We are primarily concerned with the purveyors and distributors of pornography. Unless you engage in such activities, the mere act of visiting such sites is not an offence.
The internet--your best place for free p0rn... :roll:
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11650
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 8:53 am

x9200 wrote:From the MDA FAQ (top 5 most popular :)

1. Is accessing pornography on the Internet illegal?
The MDA does not monitor or track users' access to any sites on the Internet and does not interfere with what individuals access in the privacy of their homes. We are primarily concerned with the purveyors and distributors of pornography. Unless you engage in such activities, the mere act of visiting such sites is not an offence.
Except they do block some sites.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16516
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Post by JR8 » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 8:56 am

nakatago wrote:
x9200 wrote:From the MDA FAQ (top 5 most popular :)

1. Is accessing pornography on the Internet illegal?
The MDA does not monitor or track users' access to any sites on the Internet and does not interfere with what individuals access in the privacy of their homes. We are primarily concerned with the purveyors and distributors of pornography. Unless you engage in such activities, the mere act of visiting such sites is not an offence.
The internet--your best place for free p0rn... :roll:
No I was thinking fondly of my DIYs from Tokyo that I felt obliged to delete prior to moving to SG in 94.

[Nostalgic 2am moment]

x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9869
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by x9200 » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 9:01 am

Notice that they say accessing is not illegal. What about watching? :)

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8348
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 9:01 am

Strong Eagle wrote:
x9200 wrote:From the MDA FAQ (top 5 most popular :)

1. Is accessing pornography on the Internet illegal?
The MDA does not monitor or track users' access to any sites on the Internet and does not interfere with what individuals access in the privacy of their homes. We are primarily concerned with the purveyors and distributors of pornography. Unless you engage in such activities, the mere act of visiting such sites is not an offence.
Except they do block some sites.
So I guess it'll be difficult to see "Rear and Pleasant Danger" from here, huh?

...BA-DUMP-BUMP...


Thank you, thank you. Remember; I'm here Thursdays and please don't forget to tip your waiter. Have a nice drive home, everyone.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16516
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Post by JR8 » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 9:08 am

nakatago wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:
x9200 wrote:From the MDA FAQ (top 5 most popular :)

1. Is accessing pornography on the Internet illegal?
The MDA does not monitor or track users' access to any sites on the Internet and does not interfere with what individuals access in the privacy of their homes. We are primarily concerned with the purveyors and distributors of pornography. Unless you engage in such activities, the mere act of visiting such sites is not an offence.
Except they do block some sites.
So I guess it'll be difficult to see "Rear and Pleasant Danger" from here, huh?

...BA-DUMP-BUMP...


Thank you, thank you. Remember; I'm here Thursdays and please don't forget to tip your waiter. Have a nice drive home, everyone.

Really! :o :lol:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39562
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 10
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:52 am

JR8 wrote:
nakatago wrote:
x9200 wrote:From the MDA FAQ (top 5 most popular :)

1. Is accessing pornography on the Internet illegal?
The MDA does not monitor or track users' access to any sites on the Internet and does not interfere with what individuals access in the privacy of their homes. We are primarily concerned with the purveyors and distributors of pornography. Unless you engage in such activities, the mere act of visiting such sites is not an offence.
The internet--your best place for free p0rn... :roll:
No I was thinking fondly of my DIYs from Tokyo that I felt obliged to delete prior to moving to SG in 94.

[Nostalgic 2am moment]
Really short clips, huh? :P :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8348
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:30 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
JR8 wrote:
nakatago wrote: The internet--your best place for free p0rn... :roll:
No I was thinking fondly of my DIYs from Tokyo that I felt obliged to delete prior to moving to SG in 94.

[Nostalgic 2am moment]
Really short clips, huh? :P :lol:
translate this (cultural nuance required): "Akala ko, Maria Clara. Yun pala, Maria Ozawa."
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16516
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Post by JR8 » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 4:02 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
JR8 wrote:
nakatago wrote: The internet--your best place for free p0rn... :roll:
No I was thinking fondly of my DIYs from Tokyo that I felt obliged to delete prior to moving to SG in 94.

[Nostalgic 2am moment]
Really short clips, huh? :P :lol:
Au contraire, Extended Play

:lol: :P

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests