drink this wed night

Postby icejam » Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:46 pm

hi guys, 25m. looking for companion to drink this wed! pm me :D cheers! :lol:

alittlerisky
Chatter
Chatter

Re: drink this wed night

Postby alittlerisky » Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:30 pm

icejam wrote:hi guys, 25m. looking for companion to drink this wed! pm me :D cheers! :lol:

Check out the WNDC (wednesday night drinking club) section of the forum. I'll be there. Also there's a quiz night this tuesday 15th Jan, which I shall be heading along to as well.
Who? What? How? Why? Where? When? Merde...

icejam

Postby icejam » Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:11 pm

Any more upcoming party?

alittlerisky
Chatter
Chatter

Postby alittlerisky » Fri, 25 Jan 2013 2:03 pm

icejam wrote:Any more upcoming party?

Well... I'm heading over to the Friday Night Drink Club somewhere near Somerset. Meeting an Irish dude I met at the quiz night a couple weeks ago. So if you're looking for drinking partners you can't go far wrong than two Irishmen.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Fri, 25 Jan 2013 2:14 pm

alittlerisky wrote:
icejam wrote:Any more upcoming party?

Well... I'm heading over to the Friday Night Drink Club somewhere near Somerset. Meeting an Irish dude I met at the quiz night a couple weeks ago. So if you're looking for drinking partners you can't go far wrong than two Irishmen.

Did I ever meet you at trebleclef81's Kinki drinks the last week?
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

alittlerisky
Chatter
Chatter

Postby alittlerisky » Fri, 25 Jan 2013 3:20 pm

Akimbo wrote:Did I ever meet you at trebleclef81's Kinki drinks the last week?

Possibly. Name is Mark. Irish guy that looks like a Chinese guy. Fancy a night out of drinking far too beer than is healthy?

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Fri, 25 Jan 2013 4:04 pm

alittlerisky wrote:
Akimbo wrote:Did I ever meet you at trebleclef81's Kinki drinks the last week?

Possibly. Name is Mark. Irish guy that looks like a Chinese guy. Fancy a night out of drinking far too beer than is healthy?

Course, Mark it is. Then we did meet. I was the Scotch drinker. On your right, AJ. lol

My crew and I will come by the FNDC later tonight, but after food out to a local place that I know of. You can join us with your Irish friend if you like.

If I go to another drinking night without any food in my belly like Kinki, I won't be able to withstand that much alcohol. Heck, I was slightly cutting back during trebleclef's :cool:
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

alittlerisky
Chatter
Chatter

Postby alittlerisky » Fri, 25 Jan 2013 5:45 pm

Akimbo wrote:
alittlerisky wrote:
Akimbo wrote:
Course, Mark it is. Then we did meet. I was the Scotch drinker. On your right, AJ. lol

My crew and I will come by the FNDC later tonight, but after food out to a local place that I know of. You can join us with your Irish friend if you like.

If I go to another drinking night without any food in my belly like Kinki, I won't be able to withstand that much alcohol. Heck, I was slightly cutting back during trebleclef's :cool:

Oh right, I remember (I think... it all went a bit hazy at the end there). My Irish mate was the guy on my right, John.

I'm doing the same, heading back to hotel after workm change and stuff myself with as much carbohydrate as I can force down. Less space for beer but an insurance policy.

Went out with work guys Wednesday night... the boss dude was picking up the tab. 12-13 pints of guinness later I woke up at my hotel. Empty stomach drinking... bad idea...

See you later!