Singapore Expats Forum

anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

LAZY CAT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 12 Jan 2013

anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby LAZY CAT » Sat, 12 Jan 2013 11:43 pm

hello guys,i am new one in here.i know many people have go to thailand for PS. and i also know many great Dr. in thailand. but seems all the Dr. have done good and bad case.
anyhow,i read some girls had done very well about" Liposuction, breast augmentation " w Dr.Pichet .and he seems have very good warm service .

my question is if anyone have done EYES AND NOSE surgery w Dr.pichet too ?

i sure he professional to do LIPOSUCTION,AND BREAST.

BUT I CANT FIND ANY INF ABOUT EYES AND NOSE SURGERY W HIM .

IF ANYONE KNOW ,PLS TELL ME ,GOOD ,BAD .....GRATEFUL !!!

Dianayss
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 06 Jun 2013

Re: anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby Dianayss » Sat, 08 Jun 2013 9:54 pm

[quote="LAZY CAT"]hello guys,i am new one in here.i know many people have go to thailand for PS. and i also know many great Dr. in thailand. but seems all the Dr. have done good and bad case.
anyhow,i read some girls had done very well about" Liposuction, breast augmentation " w Dr.Pichet .and he seems have very good warm service .

my question is if anyone have done EYES AND NOSE surgery w Dr.pichet too ?

i sure he professional to do LIPOSUCTION,AND BREAST.

BUT I CANT FIND ANY INF ABOUT EYES AND NOSE SURGERY W HIM .

IF ANYONE KNOW ,PLS TELL ME ,GOOD ,BAD .....GRATEFUL !!![/

Hi, I'm planning for liposuction with dr pitchet next month. How about u? U contact him already?

jennabronze
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 22 Sep 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby jennabronze » Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:54 pm

I did the double eyelid surgery with him last year. It turned out very satisfying. One of my friends referred me Dr. Pichet name when I was looking for the double eyelid surgery. Even though as I had heard he’s expertised in Lipo and BA treatments, I contacted him and he quoted me the affordable and cost-effective surgery. Talking to him in person made me feel safe and comfortable about the surgery. He answered all my questions in a very fast and informative way. I was given a step-by-step workbook, prior to surgery, that made everything go so smooth. The surgery and recovery was not painful. I was able to return to work within days. Just my personal experience to share. Anyone got questions to ask or any experience to share, feel free to contact me via jennabronze@yahoo.com

alisa268
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
Location: Munich

Re: anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby alisa268 » Mon, 12 Oct 2015 3:28 am

I only had my liposuction done with Dr. Pichet but a Thai friend of mine had her rhinoplasty done with him last year. She said the result is satisfying as she expected. She had closed rhinoplasty - slightly raised tip and shave the bone at the top. She was a bit scared for the procedure before but Dr. Pichet had given her a lot of information to assure her and had assisted her with professional nurse the whole process of the surgery. Overall, she had good experience at his clinic. It should be helpful for you.

redsox789
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 31 Mar 2016

Re: anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby redsox789 » Thu, 31 Mar 2016 3:03 am

Just found this old post but I want to ask if anyone has been through Lipo with him lately. I’m considering Lipo in Bangkok around June during my holiday there. From what I heard Dr. Pichet is still one of the skilful surgeons in this field. Also anyone who’s planning to go around June, you can pm me if you wanna check out together. Thank you for the help in advance.

redsox789
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 31 Mar 2016

Re: anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby redsox789 » Thu, 31 Mar 2016 5:18 am

alisa268 wrote:I only had my liposuction done with Dr. Pichet but a Thai friend of mine had her rhinoplasty done with him last year. She said the result is satisfying as she expected. She had closed rhinoplasty - slightly raised tip and shave the bone at the top. She was a bit scared for the procedure before but Dr. Pichet had given her a lot of information to assure her and had assisted her with professional nurse the whole process of the surgery. Overall, she had good experience at his clinic. It should be helpful for you.


Hi Alisa268!

Thank you for sharing your story. I’m checking out Dr. Pichet for my Liposuction in June too. How’s the result so far? As I have seen many girls here went for Lipo with him and gave positive reviews. Wondering if he’s still good or not. I’m going solo this time but still looking for friends who like to join the trip. If you have any suggestion about the Lipo with Dr. Pichet, I would be glad to hear as well. Thank you girl!

alisa268
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
Location: Munich

Re: anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby alisa268 » Thu, 31 Mar 2016 4:55 pm

Hi Redsox789

I’m still happy with the result thank you for asking. I haven’t done the Lipo since last time with Dr. Pichet but I recommended some of my friends to check with him. They had good deals on Lipo package and satisfied with the result. I think the best way is to contact him directly from his website and see what the promotion his clinic has for Liposuction. His reply is quite quick so you can decide what suits your body and your budget most. Also ask about the transportation service if you are planning to go to his clinic from the airport. His clinic got the limo service for customer free of charge. Hope my info is useful for you.

dawnzgin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun, 24 Apr 2016

Re: anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby dawnzgin » Sun, 24 Apr 2016 8:18 pm

Hi All, i'm thinking to go for liposuction by either Dr.Prinya Hatyai or Dr.Pichet at Bangkok Plastic Surgery on this coming October.

Please advice on which surgeon is better if any of you had done liposuction by them before.

Who is interested to go together with me?

Thanks
Dawnice
You could drop an email to me as well : dawnicegabriellegin@gmail.com

redsox789
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 31 Mar 2016

Re: anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby redsox789 » Tue, 13 Sep 2016 3:32 am

dawnzgin wrote:Hi All, i'm thinking to go for liposuction by either Dr.Prinya Hatyai or Dr.Pichet at Bangkok Plastic Surgery on this coming October.

Please advice on which surgeon is better if any of you had done liposuction by them before.

Who is interested to go together with me?

Thanks
Dawnice
You could drop an email to me as well : dawnicegabriellegin@gmail.com



Hello dawnzgin!

I already went to have my Lipo done with Dr. Pichet last year. I’m really happy with the result so far. The overall service from his clinic was good and very affordable. Though it’s a brief process but his staff were very helpful and made me feel comfortable. The staff also was available to me when I had questions and concerns post op. All of my inquiries were responded to promptly and accurately. I have already recommended Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic to several of my friends and think I will be coming back in the future for more services as well.

idoubledouble
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 26 Sep 2016

Re: anyone know about Dr.Pichet ?a ps surgeon in thailand

Postby idoubledouble » Mon, 26 Sep 2016 8:19 pm

Hi dawnzgin , I would like recommend a fantastic local doctor to u . Dr Chee Yew Wen did a non-surgical thread lift and yellow laser treatment for me a year ago. My face became much firmer and fairer immediately after the treatment and has remained so even after one year. My complexion looks much younger and energetic, with the sagging tissues visibly lifted.
He is very professional and had recommended only specific treatments for achieving the outcomes that I wanted, and did not suggest additional procedures. He is responsible and personally saw through my case from beginning to post-treatment review, paying full attention to details and was meticulous in the procedure, whilst having excellent bedside manners throughout.
I felt very safe to be treated by him and has since recommended many friends to be treated by him too. Yes, I'm a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER !!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

priscillaca
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 13 Jan 2017

Re:

Postby priscillaca » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 6:57 pm

jennabronze wrote:I did the double eyelid surgery with him last year. It turned out very satisfying. One of my friends referred me Dr. Pichet name when I was looking for the double eyelid surgery. Even though as I had heard he’s expertised in Lipo and BA treatments, I contacted him and he quoted me the affordable and cost-effective surgery. Talking to him in person made me feel safe and comfortable about the surgery. He answered all my questions in a very fast and informative way. I was given a step-by-step workbook, prior to surgery, that made everything go so smooth. The surgery and recovery was not painful. I was able to return to work within days. Just my personal experience to share. Anyone got questions to ask or any experience to share, feel free to contact me via jennabronze@yahoo.com


Thank you for sharing your story! I’ve been considering having Rhinoplasty in Bangkok this year. Before I had checked the price at some hospitals like Bangkok International Hospital, it’s indeed high but I’m sure the service of the hospital is a premium one. Since my budget is quite limit, so I’m now talking to Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic. The price is cheaper but I need to ensure about the service and results he gives. I’m still doing research on his reviews. If you have friends who did Rhinoplasty or heard from other patients, feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: john.oraon and 0 guests