Singapore Expats Forum

Very new to singapore and need playdates/ toddler groups

Discuss parenting issues with other moms here.
Smilingmummy

Very new to singapore and need playdates/ toddler groups

Postby Smilingmummy » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 12:14 am

Hi there, I'm extremely new to singapore (only been here 3 days) having moved from the south of england, I'm living at carribean, kepple bay drive.
I've moved here as my partner has a new job here and we have two little boys 18 months and 3.5, wold love to meet up with some mums with children of similar age or be pointed in the right direction of any local meet ups.

Do any toddler meet ups happen within the carribean complex?

Many thanks xx

Asasj

Re: Very new to singapore and need playdates/ toddler groups

Postby Asasj » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 5:23 pm

Smilingmummy wrote:Hi there, I'm extremely new to singapore (only been here 3 days) having moved from the south of england, I'm living at carribean, kepple bay drive.
I've moved here as my partner has a new job here and we have two little boys 18 months and 3.5, wold love to meet up with some mums with children of similar age or be pointed in the right direction of any local meet ups.

Do any toddler meet ups happen within the carribean complex?

Many thanks xx

Hi there!

I am also very new to Spore and from Sweden. I have two boys 14 months and almost 3 years. I live in Holland Village so it is not very close to you but still 20 m on the MRT. Let me know if you want to meet up with the boys. Kind regards

Smilingmummy

Postby Smilingmummy » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 8:54 pm

Hi there, I'm not too sure where holland village is yet as haven't got round to exploring but would love to meet somewhere. Here is my email address donnayoung79@aol.com. Please pm me and we can try arrange something xx