Singapore Expats

New Thread

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 10:37 am

I did not know my words are extreme and vague but thanks for pointing that out. Words are not easy for me and I explain it the best I can. It can take me a long time just to craft one sentence.

ScoobyDoes
Manager
Manager

Post by ScoobyDoes » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:04 am

x9200 wrote: Sadly I fail to see a clear link between this and the angry Sergei topic.

I fail to see a link between this and anything comprehensible, and carrying handbags..... :???: Sorry, I don't do that.
'When Lewis Hamilton wins a race he has to thank Vodafone whereas in my day I used to chase the crumpet. I know which era I'd rather race in.'

SIR Stirling Moss OBE

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:17 am

I was commenting on a quote from this thread:

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic ... c-150.html

And I created a new thread because:

"ppl, Im a bit pissed off. A little bit of off-topic is fine, but its taking too long already. Manpower tightening is very important subject (at least to me). Please, create a separate thread for ur recent discusson."

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:21 am

I don't go round forcing or brainwashing my hubby that he must carry my purse. A few days ago during an outing, my big bulgy purse got really heavy and it was hurting my shoulder. So I enlisted his help. He was usually quite reluctant to be seen with a woman's big fat purse but this time he obliged.

Anymore questions?

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:28 am

earthfriendly wrote:I did not know my words are extreme and vague but thanks for pointing that out. Words are not easy for me and I explain it the best I can. It can take me a long time just to craft one sentence.
If a few people openly say they don't know what you are talking about this sounds like a good indication.

By the way, I don't mean to be rude or attacking so please don't take it personal and don't feel offended.

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:31 am

I know. And I don't get offended that easily. Don't worry about it.

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 2:03 pm

earthfriendly wrote:...A few days ago during an outing, my big bulgy purse got really heavy and it was hurting my shoulder. So I enlisted his help...

Anymore questions?
'squeeze me please,

why weren't more things removed from the bag to reduce the amount of hurt?

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Post by morenangpinay » Mon, 07 Jan 2013 3:34 pm

what are you guys talking bout ?? :???:

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 08 Jan 2013 2:53 am

I did not know I would be causing so much confusions, on the rare occasion that I start a discussion.:P Anyway, thanks for all the feedbacks. It has been useful.

I suppose I could split the load of my handbag. It is a new bag, heavier and I am still getting used to it. It would not have been a problem with my old backpack which distributes the weight evenly.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Tue, 08 Jan 2013 8:30 am

earthfriendly wrote:I did not know I would be causing so much confusions, on the rare occasion that I start a discussion.:P
A more descriptive title than "new thread" would help. Not everyone reads all of the other threads, so a lot of us have no idea how this conversation started.

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Tue, 08 Jan 2013 4:32 pm

I thought this was the split-out from the '...manpower.." thread per Segei's comment, and rightfully so. I could be wrong.

If so it could serve the purpose, may need a Mod or Admin to change the title and move over some of the preceding posts about MBTI.

Or not....

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Re: New Thread

Post by earthfriendly » Fri, 05 Jun 2015 1:44 pm

More about men who help carry purses. I was in the store the other day and found a purse in a color I really liked, called balletslipper pink. Not sure if my hubby will be too enthusiastic about carrying it though :-P .

http://www.speakingofchina.com/guest-po ... o.facebook