Singapore Expats

Looking for Buddy to visit Dr Chi from 15-17 March 2013

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jaypaek

Looking for Buddy to visit Dr Chi from 15-17 March 2013

Post by jaypaek » Tue, 01 Jan 2013 3:55 am

Hello people!

I'm getting chin implant from Dr Chi. My appointment is 9AM on 16th March. The reason I chose him is that he or rather his nurses are really really prompt in replying and they are really helpful on my rapid bombarding of questions. haahaha.

I have yet to book my flight or hotel. If you're going there to do something as well. Do reply to this thread!

Another question, which hotel is nearer to Dr Chi's clinic? I have read somewhere in the forum that it's near to Hatyai Metro Hotel.. But I couldnt find it at agoda.

Hope to hear from yall soon!

Loke

Re: Looking for Buddy to visit Dr Chi from 15-17 March 2013

Post by Loke » Fri, 04 Jan 2013 7:41 am

jaypaek wrote:Hello people!

I'm getting chin implant from Dr Chi. My appointment is 9AM on 16th March. The reason I chose him is that he or rather his nurses are really really prompt in replying and they are really helpful on my rapid bombarding of questions. haahaha.

I have yet to book my flight or hotel. If you're going there to do something as well. Do reply to this thread!

Another question, which hotel is nearer to Dr Chi's clinic? I have read somewhere in the forum that it's near to Hatyai Metro Hotel.. But I couldnt find it at agoda.

Dear jaypaek,

You received my msg?

Regards,
Loke
([email protected])

johnsg

Post by johnsg » Mon, 04 Feb 2013 12:23 pm

hi,
im new to the forum. im also interested in getting my nose done with dr chi as i heard lots of good reviews. but may i ask, is he practicing in Hatyai ? ive read somewhere that he moved? and his website seems to be down. any idea how can i contact him for an appt? thanks :)

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Fri, 08 Feb 2013 6:42 am

any way you would be willing to move your operation up a couple of weeks? Hah, I'm going to hatyai in the beginning of March and would like it if you could join me.

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Tue, 19 Feb 2013 7:00 pm

I'm interested to get EPI and double eyelid.. How many months do I have to book in adv with dr chi? I haven't been to BKK before.. Can u help..

jaypaek

Post by jaypaek » Sun, 24 Feb 2013 5:03 am

Hello Jolin!

I've emailed him around 3 mths in advanced! Don't worry they replied quite fast! Tukkey (the nurse) replied me in less than 1 day! Hope everything works out with you!

Cynphony

Post by Cynphony » Sun, 24 Feb 2013 4:28 pm

hey thr! i am doing my chin implant and rhinoplasty with Dr Chi on 15th march!! (: U wanna pm me for contact number? We are going to hatyai on 13th mar!

cuppy

Post by cuppy » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 3:36 pm

Hi,

I thought of doing Lipo on my arms with Dr Chi. Drop him an email . Let me see his reply...if ok , i wanna join you on those dates. PM me your contact?

jaypaek

Post by jaypaek » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 5:04 pm

Cynphony wrote:hey thr! i am doing my chin implant and rhinoplasty with Dr Chi on 15th march!! (: U wanna pm me for contact number? We are going to hatyai on 13th mar!
Omg! Finally someone as well! Wanna meet up? Ok! I'll pm you my number!

jaypaek

Post by jaypaek » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 5:06 pm

cuppy wrote:Hi,

I thought of doing Lipo on my arms with Dr Chi. Drop him an email . Let me see his reply...if ok , i wanna join you on those dates. PM me your contact?

Okay! I'll pm you!

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:38 am

Hey everyone! I will be in Hatyai on March 13th as well. I haev been to Dr Chi's office before a couple of years ago but I'm gonig back to get something revised. Would you all like to meet up? Shoot me a prviate message with you contact details. I want to have my operation with him the same time you all are. I've been there before so I kidn of know where a lot of places are. It will be a fun trip if we can all go together.

cuteswan

Post by cuteswan » Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:52 am

Hi. I'm also interested for nose implant, i been email Dr.Nara and Dr.Priya But no reply from them..

an u join together so that i can have a clinic tour and consultation? and for me to secure a nose impant appointmnet (surgery).
wish that i can have my nose implant as soon as possible..

franding

Post by franding » Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:28 am

Loke wrote:

Dear jaypaek,

You received my msg?

Regards,
Loke
([email protected])
Hi, how was the surgery? I am interested. Would appreciate if you could let me have their clinic full name & address or website. Thanks in advance!