Singapore Expats Forum

removed

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Postby offshoreoildude » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 9:29 am

eviljonz wrote:Just a quick question. Appealing to ICA needs the following documents

a) Letter of request explaining the offence committed and the purpose of entering Singapore;
b) Application Form 14 & V39I (duly completed & signed by applicant and local sponsor);
c) Photocopies of applicant's passport (bio-data page, pages with endorsement and last 3 pages);
d) Photocopies of Local sponsor's Singapore IC; and
e) Notice of refusal, if any.

Item (a) Letter of request is written by me or local sponsor?
Item (b) I read somewhere in ICA website said Malaysian are not required to fill up V391. hmm...

No local sponsor cannot appeal ? Just additional info should i am refused entry.

a. Written by you.
b. Their country, their rules.

NO local sponsor? Wow you don't know anyone in Singapore?
Now I'm called PNGMK

eviljonz

Postby eviljonz » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 9:59 am

removed
Last edited by eviljonz on Thu, 27 Jun 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Postby offshoreoildude » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 10:04 am

eviljonz wrote:
offshoreoildude wrote:
eviljonz wrote:Just a quick question. Appealing to ICA needs the following documents

a) Letter of request explaining the offence committed and the purpose of entering Singapore;
b) Application Form 14 & V39I (duly completed & signed by applicant and local sponsor);
c) Photocopies of applicant's passport (bio-data page, pages with endorsement and last 3 pages);
d) Photocopies of Local sponsor's Singapore IC; and
e) Notice of refusal, if any.

Item (a) Letter of request is written by me or local sponsor?
Item (b) I read somewhere in ICA website said Malaysian are not required to fill up V391. hmm...

No local sponsor cannot appeal ? Just additional info should i am refused entry.

a. Written by you.
b. Their country, their rules.

NO local sponsor? Wow you don't know anyone in Singapore?

I got friends in Singapore, but to tell them the stories is hard to open the mouth.

I called ICA, they said Malaysian no need local sponsor, only need local contacts so the letter of result easy to arrive.

I told them I would like to come in for social visit and meetings with client. They asked for the company I want to go for meeting for letter.. How could i tell the company you want to deal the stories even though it has past.

Hmm...

It's pretty normal for companies to write sponsor letters for visitors. However not so commonly needed for MY citizens. I'd suggest you find someone who can help.
Now I'm called PNGMK

eviljonz

Postby eviljonz » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 11:05 am

removed

taxico
Director
Director

Postby taxico » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 11:10 am

i was wondering if you've tried to cross the border... yet?

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Postby offshoreoildude » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 1:00 pm

taxico wrote:i was wondering if you've tried to cross the border... yet?

OP isn't the sharpest tool in the tool box me thinks.
Now I'm called PNGMK

eviljonz

Postby eviljonz » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 1:55 pm

removed

eviljonz

Postby eviljonz » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 2:07 pm

removed
Last edited by eviljonz on Thu, 27 Jun 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wd40
Director
Director

Postby Wd40 » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 2:13 pm

I can help you with second question:
Tuas side I don't know, but woodlands you can park your car in the huge car park at sultan abubacker complex. Then walk to the Malaysia side of immigration. After clearing, you can board the sbs bus and cross the causeway and get down at the Singapore side of immigration.

I don't think it's allowed to cross the causeway by foot, but I could be wrong.

taxico
Director
Director

Postby taxico » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 5:46 pm

eviljonz wrote:...i called my previous employer in singapore which one of the goverment agencies to ask about my liabilities owe to them. As i know i need to payback to them certain compensation...

...I scared they already sued me and i did not get the notice therefore will a warrant of arrest already issued to me?

if this is a civil matter, i think it's a unlikely there'll be a warrant for your arrest over compensation for early termination of employment.

and i think 10 years is a long time; the sum is probably written off (my opinion).

maybe you can walk into the singapore HC/CG and figure all these things out... i don't think you'll be arrested there.

(from google search) The address and contact details of the Singapore Consulate-General in Johor Bahru are:

Suite 35.02, Level 35
Johor Bahru City Square Office Tower
106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook
80000 Johor Bahru

Tel: +60-7-226 5012
Fax: +60-7-226 5013

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 6:11 pm

Evil

Instead of sending me a Private PM without any bloody clues what you are talking about and on top of that you are not even sure what conviction that landed yourself in jail
Why don't you start all over again ?
What crime did you commit ? Penal code ?
Did ICA cancel your WP or what ?
Money owed to debtors ? or what
How much money ?
File for bankruptcy ?
blah blah blah....................

I cannot share with you what other forumers profile as it remain private

Before you even start thinking of coming over or asking people down here for help , you need to tell us the whole picture not sketchy ones. I hazard to guess or point you to the right direction
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

eviljonz

Postby eviljonz » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 6:47 pm

removed
Last edited by eviljonz on Thu, 27 Jun 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sun, 23 Dec 2012 1:11 pm

eviljonz wrote:Sorry MS. My apologises. Let me start all over again with info i got.I am a malaysian holding wp and work as police officer under SPF; not cisco.  few month after graduate from academy i was posted out to npp and suppose to serve a 2  yr  bond.   during the bond time i illegally  took  someone  cash   from   atm   machine    which    stuck.    i was caught and brought to court in 48hrs which immediate i plead  guilty.  I  was jailed for  3 month and released after 2month for good behaviour.  The penal code is 378 theft.After release i was deported back to malaysia via woodlands.  i was told   should   i want  to enter singapore again.. I need written request to ICA. This is all i remember  of  the  entry  part.As for my wp i  think  should auto  revoked  since  i am  convicted.   i   Suppose   to   pay    SPF   around 10k but the amount is not sure yet for liabilities.   I did not receive any summons or file of bankrupcy as i moved after my release.I appreciated all advise to whether1. Try enter n see how but declare truthfullyOr 2. Send letter if request to ICA firstThanks MS.

Your problem is multi facet. Let's break it down

1. Your WP is revoked that is confirm once you pleaded guilty and serve in jail. This revocation is thru MOM
2. ICA deported you hence there is a seven year ban max in order for you to enter on SOCIAL VISIT PASS ONLY. Since you have remain out of Singapore, your ban is lifted.
3. Bond by SPF will require you to settle asap

Now.
1. Contact SPF and get a confirmed reply stating your crime is "spent" hence you are free to enter.
2. Contact ICA state that SPF has clear your sentence under spent crime and get a confirmed reply to that effect
3. Check with SPF career center and see if you have monies owed for that years bond that you did not fulfill and get a confirmed reply to that effect
4. Get two local sponsor to guarrantee your good behaviour and may need to pose a security bond if required

Do these steps before even contemplating to enter
If you are found to enter without prior approval you will be ban again and this time may be for a longer period
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

eviljonz

Postby eviljonz » Sun, 23 Dec 2012 2:16 pm

Thank u, MS.

With follow all the advice before trying enter.

Just informed by ICA that Malaysian do not need provides local sponsors for any application of apoeal. Can i be pro active to provide one?

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sun, 23 Dec 2012 3:11 pm

Yes