Singapore Expats Forum

Xmas Day Brunch for stranded expats

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
aussie27inSG

Xmas Day Brunch for stranded expats

Postby aussie27inSG » Mon, 03 Dec 2012 4:01 pm

hi folks,

A few friends and myself wont be heading home for xmas this year and have decided to do a brunch instead at one of the hotels most likely.

Rather than just a few of us i thought we would open it up to any other expats that havent got plans for xmas day. A similar thing was done last year and they had good day eating, drinking and then those who wanted to headed down to TBC in the afternoon for more drinks and sun. Its just a chilled day for anyone without family etc around - good chance to meet new people and enjoy the day rather than drinking yourself into oblivion at home alone... ;) Make sure you're a fun social expat and get involved

If you or your friends are interested just get in touch. Limited numbers for booking purposes obviously. The exact brunch is yet to be decided but most are around the $170++ mark (expensive being xmas day) but are free flow champagne, beer and some have a few cocktails in the mix too. Timing will probably be 11:30am - 3pm

Give me a shout if youre interested
Cheers
AJ

Paddy17

Postby Paddy17 » Sun, 09 Dec 2012 7:58 pm

Hi AJ,
Was just thinking today about what I was going to do on Christmas Day. I moved from Australia about 3 weeks ago, so it's not worth heading home so soon.
I don't have enough posts on here to PM yet, but I'm definitely interested. Any chance you could drop me a PM so I can reply?
Cheers
Patrick

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Sun, 09 Dec 2012 9:22 pm

Paddy17 wrote:Hi AJ,
Was just thinking today about what I was going to do on Christmas Day. I moved from Australia about 3 weeks ago, so it's not worth heading home so soon.
I don't have enough posts on here to PM yet, but I'm definitely interested. Any chance you could drop me a PM so I can reply?
Cheers
Patrick

You can send PMs.

Paddy17

Postby Paddy17 » Sun, 09 Dec 2012 9:26 pm

Thanks nakatago. I only hit 5 posts after I sent this.