Singapore Expats

Dentist Recommendations in Singapore

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Joytsui

Re: Dentist Recommendations in Singapore

Post by Joytsui » Tue, 17 Mar 2015 2:22 am

I always visit Q&M , their pricing is pretty standard and easy to get a slot . They have many branches too.

matreshka1

Need a recommendation regarding root canal treatment

Post by matreshka1 » Wed, 18 Mar 2015 8:34 pm

Hi all!

I am planning to do a root canal treatment and I really need your recommendation about a good endodontist in Singapore.
Please advice if you had good/bad experience after visiting endodon office in Paragon or the one called "twins city". There are so many endodontists to choose from- your advice would be of a huge help.

Thank you!

elapx

Post by elapx » Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:44 pm

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:34 pm

tic...toc...tic...toc....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

AlanAlan

Post by AlanAlan » Sat, 07 May 2016 8:25 am

Hi, is this thread still active? Has any family tried the dental clinic at Jelita Cold Storage? Any feedbacks? Are they good?

chubby mummy

Post by chubby mummy » Mon, 20 Feb 2017 1:01 am

Hi, I read a recommendation for Yip Dental Surgery in Mount Elizabeth (Orchard) and woefully regretted it! We were desperate as my DH had an abyss under his tooth and our regular dentist (Paragon) was on leave. So I looked up recommendations and found a write up on Yip Dental. When I heard my husband's experience, I was horrified and felt really bad recommending this guy based on the online recommendation! The dentist did not know how to use his equipment and my husband was shocked when he was asked to put his hand (not asked to wear gloves or wash first) in his mouth to hold a piece of plastic in place, and even so, the dentist had to take 3 X-rays of the tooth as he could not do it at one go! It was the worst dental experience and a very expensive mistake!

sarahlee1554

Post by sarahlee1554 » Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:52 pm

chubby mummy wrote:Hi, I read a recommendation for Yip Dental Surgery in Mount Elizabeth (Orchard) and woefully regretted it! We were desperate as my DH had an abyss under his tooth and our regular dentist (Paragon) was on leave. So I looked up recommendations and found a write up on Yip Dental. When I heard my husband's experience, I was horrified and felt really bad recommending this guy based on the online recommendation! The dentist did not know how to use his equipment and my husband was shocked when he was asked to put his hand (not asked to wear gloves or wash first) in his mouth to hold a piece of plastic in place, and even so, the dentist had to take 3 X-rays of the tooth as he could not do it at one go! It was the worst dental experience and a very expensive mistake!
wow so sorry to hear about such an unpleasant experience. You can try azure dental @ sixth avenue. The doctor is really friendly, honest and straightforward, does not try to push patients to needless treatments or procedures.