Singapore Expats

Fertility doctor in singapore

Discuss the various Pediatrician, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist options here.
Nessaj

Fertility doctor in singapore

Post by Nessaj » Wed, 28 Nov 2012 9:40 am

Hi there,
I'm new in Singapore, and I need your recommendations for a good fertility doctor. I'm trying to conceive and it's not happening , my GP suggested Dr Julianah Abu wang at mount Elizabeth but I couldn't find any comments about her. Anyone knows her?
Any other suggestions?
Thanks

lainy

Post by lainy » Fri, 15 Feb 2013 9:23 pm

Dr Ann Tan is wonderful, caring and has fantastic equipment.
Her clinic is clean and everyone is really friendly and helpful.
I have had two children with her and would consider anyone else!

http://www.anntan.com.sg/eng/infertility.html
lainy

imogenben
Regular
Regular

Re: Fertility doctor in singapore

Post by imogenben » Sun, 12 May 2013 5:02 pm

Nessaj wrote:Hi there,
I'm new in Singapore, and I need your recommendations for a good fertility doctor. I'm trying to conceive and it's not happening , my GP suggested Dr Julianah Abu wang at mount Elizabeth but I couldn't find any comments about her. Anyone knows her?
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
Yes Dr Abu is also doing IVF. Other than her you can check out Dr Kelly Loi and Dr Christine Yap. :)

BackInSing

Post by BackInSing » Sat, 25 May 2013 3:52 pm

Maybe I should create a new thread for this topic, but has anyone had any experience with fertility treatment in JB?

Our doctor recommended this to us (all treatment to date has failed). Not sure if I can mention the clinic, it is pretty famous and the first letter is either "D" or or "T" depending on the older or newer name.

As we are not locals this gets quite expensive, Malaysia is cheaper, but as we don't drive, the transport back and forth would be expensive I think.

We could consider Dr. Ann who is mentioned here, but not sure if that would be same thing, different doctor, and this has already been a very expensive experience.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 25 May 2013 4:22 pm

The all went out of business. Singapore has the lowest TFR in the world but the problem nobody want to cure it, they just buy a Jack Russell instead.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 25 May 2013 4:23 pm

Fertility docs are right up there with cures for apathy. There is one, but nobody cares.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

charmaineongrose

Post by charmaineongrose » Tue, 28 Mar 2017 5:15 pm

Nessaj wrote:Hi there,
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
I would suggest for Dr. Ann Tan in Mount Elizabeth. I also gave birth to my two children, firstborn son and second girl. Very compassionate and helpful all throughout the pregnancy.

stefyxz

Post by stefyxz » Thu, 26 Apr 2018 1:39 pm

My wife and I are still trying to find the right doctor to help us... we are total beginners at this. We found this guide on IVF treatment in Singapore very useful. Hope it helps you too: https://www.doctorxdentist.com/a-gynaec ... -singapore

BBCDoc
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BBCDoc » Tue, 01 May 2018 10:03 am

My Wife and I used Dr SF Loh at TCM. We spent 2 years trying to conceive our second one, then Dr Loh got it on his first try.

His clinic is very busy, and he is abrupt and to the point, but phenomenal reputation with a strong support team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's always room for one more

OliverM

Post by OliverM » Tue, 03 Mar 2020 6:14 pm

Thanks for the information and review everyone, was looking for one doctor for the same.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 03 Mar 2020 6:17 pm

OliverM wrote:
Tue, 03 Mar 2020 6:14 pm
Thanks for the information and review everyone, was looking for one doctor for the same.
Dr. PC Wong or Dr. Anupriya - NUH. They are very good doctors too.

myeomeyeo

Post by myeomeyeo » Thu, 21 May 2020 7:48 pm

Try Dr Ann Tan or Dr Kelly Loi. Dr Christopher Ng is a good option, too (he's my mom's ob-gyn, btw).

sanwa

Post by sanwa » Wed, 03 Jun 2020 3:36 pm

Recently visited Mr Steven Teo of STOG Practice located at Thomson Medical, has a very personal approach to the initial diagnosis. His consultation was very detailed, asked many questions relating to health and family history both for me and my hubby. Worth considering.

His website has some good reading reference which may help you - https://stogpractice.com/patient-education.html

macaronjunkie

Post by macaronjunkie » Mon, 29 Jun 2020 8:51 am

Hi, Dr tan Heng hao at novena is good and patient. He is popular in his previous government practice and personally have good experience. You can consider

haohao

Post by haohao » Fri, 08 Jul 2022 11:26 am

Dr Kelly Loi at Mt Elizabeth