Singapore Expats

PR application valid?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
singaporeexpat9

PR application valid?

Post by singaporeexpat9 » Fri, 23 Nov 2012 1:06 pm

Needed your help and advise.

Myself and my husband applied for PR about 4 months back and my husband was the primary applicant (Though I hold P2 pass, we thought its best if he is the primary applicant since he is P1). We havnt heard about the outcome yet. In the meanwhile, my husband applied for PEP and that got accepted. He hasnt collected the PEP yet (He has got the in principle approval letter). I think he has until january to accept the PEP.

He is not changing jobs but he is moving to PEP from EP. Does this nullify our PR application? Should we inform the ICA about change from EP to PEP? or should we wait until january to see if something happens on the PR front

Pls advise.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Re: PR application valid?

Post by zzm9980 » Fri, 23 Nov 2012 1:22 pm

singaporeexpat9 wrote: Does this nullify our PR application? Should we inform the ICA about change from EP to PEP? or should we wait until january to see if something happens on the PR front
No, Yes, No (imo).

Four months is a short time waiting for PR application results. Give it another year.