Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for the Spark of life!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Clandestina

Looking for the Spark of life!

Postby Clandestina » Thu, 22 Nov 2012 8:51 pm

It would be great to meet someone who would bring a spark to my life ... How hard is that, really? Someone who is able to keep me interested, someone to admire, with whom to talk and discuss, with whom to plan life....future and present. Someone I would feel protected with, respected, and amused. Someone to pamper and care for, someone who attracts me a lot, who makes me laugh and who I feel like kissing.
I do not ask much, do I? Ok, yes, I do. It might never happen. Meanwhile, it would be good to make interesting new friends. My contact is macarena9093@gmail.com
[/i][/b]

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Looking for the Spark of life!

Postby the lynx » Fri, 23 Nov 2012 8:31 am

Clandestina wrote:It would be great to meet someone who would bring a spark to my life ... How hard is that, really? Someone who is able to keep me interested, someone to admire, with whom to talk and discuss, with whom to plan life....future and present. Someone I would feel protected with, respected, and amused. Someone to pamper and care for, someone who attracts me a lot, who makes me laugh and who I feel like kissing.
I do not ask much, do I? Ok, yes, I do. It might never happen. Meanwhile, it would be good to make interesting new friends. My contact is macarena9093@gmail.com
[/i][/b]

If the top part is the main goal, I'd suggest you to try the dating section of this website: http://dating.singaporeexpats.com/welcome/

Asking for acquaintance here in message boards only makes sense if it is a group of people with common interests (sports, politics, food, being-new-in-Singapore, etc). Be careful about sharing your e-mail here. It will invite unsolicited emails from creepy strangers (really annoying!) and spambots.

Just a friendly advice. :) Welcome to the forum anyway!