Singapore Expats Forum

Female smokers...

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

NewUser

Female smokers...

Postby NewUser » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 1:51 pm

Do you think that Singaporean Females who smoke are bad girls?

io888

Postby io888 » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 2:05 pm

of coz, they are selfish in a way that they puff out second hand smoke for others to inhale....

pretty girl + smoke = damn pretty ugly, bad breath, lung cancer, the lists goes on... sunset image....a major turn off!

average girl + dun smoke = keep up the good work....

VTYS

Postby VTYS » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 5:15 pm

I totally disagree. I think you are now a smoker, so you just bias about the smooking lady. I,personally, feel that smoking lady is very attractive, especially when she inhale and exhale the cigaratte. When pretty lady smoke, the scene can kills many men. Go ahead.. smoke

Missy

Postby Missy » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 5:30 pm

my impression of gals who smoke are cool!
they have this look that i like! heheee..

I dun dislike smokers. They arent as bad as io888 thinks.

io888, u just happen to meet the wrong ones..

bobdoom
Regular
Regular

Postby bobdoom » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 7:16 pm

people who smoke...doesn't mean they are bad... but people who are bad doesn't mean they smoke.... get it...

io888

Postby io888 » Fri, 17 Dec 2004 5:45 pm

looks who talking....fyi, majority of bad people smoke, get it....bad in the sense that they pollute the air....

some people dun even realise that smoking not onli affect themselves, but it also affect others people....if u wanna die faster, go ahead, it's your problem, dun drag other people along...selfish is bad....get it (2nd time)..

ya, right, because of that coolness of smoking, u r killing your cell...go ahead, and who cares....

get educated please.....while u r still not too late....
u know who u r....fyi, this is your lung after smoke for some time,

who's the one who say smoking is cool? look at this, ....oh yes...so cool..

"It makes you stinky, it makes your teeth, fingers and fingernails yellow, and it's dangerous for your health. In a single puff, you inhale more than 4000 poisonous chemicals. The nicotine in cigarettes can cause lung cancer, mouth cancer and other chronic diseases. Scientists now say that it's even more dangerous to non-smokers who inhale the smoke from cigarettes.

Doesn't it feel awful to be around your friends, family members or just other people while they're smoking? You can hardly breathe and the air just smells yucky.

Besides polluting the environment, studies have found that breathing in other people's smoke may be as damaging as smoking yourself. Some experts even think that this 'second-hand' smoke could increase the risk of heart disease.

It's best to stay away from people while they're smoking."

u want to end up like this...???

Image[img]

bobdoom
Regular
Regular

Postby bobdoom » Fri, 17 Dec 2004 6:42 pm

io888 wrote:looks who talking....fyi, majority of bad people smoke, get it....bad in the sense that they pollute the air....

some people dun even realise that smoking not onli affect themselves, but it also affect others people....if u wanna die faster, go ahead, it's your problem, dun drag other people along...selfish is bad....get it (2nd time)..

ya, right, because of that coolness of smoking, u r killing your cell...go ahead, and who cares....

get educated please.....while u r still not too late....
u know who u r....fyi, this is your lung after smoke for some time,

who's the one who say smoking is cool? look at this, ....oh yes...so cool..

"It makes you stinky, it makes your teeth, fingers and fingernails yellow, and it's dangerous for your health. In a single puff, you inhale more than 4000 poisonous chemicals. The nicotine in cigarettes can cause lung cancer, mouth cancer and other chronic diseases. Scientists now say that it's even more dangerous to non-smokers who inhale the smoke from cigarettes.

Doesn't it feel awful to be around your friends, family members or just other people while they're smoking? You can hardly breathe and the air just smells yucky.

Besides polluting the environment, studies have found that breathing in other people's smoke may be as damaging as smoking yourself. Some experts even think that this 'second-hand' smoke could increase the risk of heart disease.

It's best to stay away from people while they're smoking."

u want to end up like this...???

Image[img]

hey... u know the exhaust of a vehicle also can cause brain damage? so if u drive.... ur also creating a hazard.... like dat dun drive la!!! dun take the bus!!! take only MRT!!! right! ur the most obnoxious idiot i have ever seen in the forum.... u know bird shit can cause cancer! yes... den go kill all the birds la! they are all bad birds right?! omg... i dun noe why im spending my time talking to a moron.... i rather spit on the floor rather den wasting my saliva on you....

briceloh
Reporter
Reporter

Postby briceloh » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:55 pm

interesting topic... so u think singaporean guys who smokes are cool or bad? Who's to say who's good and bad? Put aside the bad issues surrounding smoking. Do the world spin around u, or u spin together with the world? Lets just hope no bad things happens to the non-smokers and not much bad things happens to those who smokes. I say this because of the higher incurred risks that they take, not that i'm biased. Take care all of ya.