Singapore Expats

Please advise LTVP from MOM

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
CIA_crypto
Regular
Regular

Post by CIA_crypto » Sun, 18 Nov 2012 9:29 am

x9200 wrote:
CIA_crypto wrote:
x9200 wrote:If her pass is not canceled surely she has rights to do all what she did before within the rights given her by the pass. So is the case for DP. When expired its gone and a different pass should be applied for o the holder leaves the country.
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Dear x9200, are you really sure about what you are sharing your best of knowledge? Even though ICA officers are not so sure about how to deal with LTVP issued by MOM and advice to contact MOM for correct info.

I can understand what is written and I am not paranoid to look for some other scenarios defying the written text. If ICA meant something different than that this it means ICA needs to correct their web page information unless they aimed to confuse people like yourself what I honestly doubt is the case.

You are right. I think MOM need to correct their info in EPOL online.

Generally when you call up and talk to MOM officer, he/she will reply to you via phone if the EP main pass holder is cancelled then all the pass issued by MOM under his/her pass will be cancelled.

In connection with PR?
YES

However, EPOL online cancellation note mentioned differently so I bring up for discussion in this forum. Because this forum has many knowledgable people regarding this cases.

I am sure SMS and MS will sure help us to clarify more clealy.

Thanks advanced in this matter.
SMS already expressed his opinion but admittedly it was less direct than what puzzled you in the first place so no wonder it went under the radar.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Sun, 18 Nov 2012 10:02 am

This information is all over the gov.sg pages so I rather believe the officer has not understood you or you have not understood the officer.

I.e.

This is a note for the S-pass cancellation:

Cancellation of Related Passes
Please note that when the main pass is cancelled or revoked due to levy default, all other work passes linked to the S Pass will be cancelled unless the related pass holder has become a Singapore Permanent Resident

and this is for the EP cancellation:

Cancellation of Other Related Passes
Please note that when the main pass is cancelled, all other passes related to the Employment Pass will be deemed as cancelled, with the exception that the pass holder has become a Singapore Permanent Resident.

Ok man, I think I will stop at this point my attempts to convince you.

CIA_crypto
Regular
Regular

Post by CIA_crypto » Sun, 18 Nov 2012 10:20 am

x9200 wrote:This information is all over the gov.sg pages so I rather believe the officer has not understood you or you have not understood the officer.

I.e.

This is a note for the S-pass cancellation:

Cancellation of Related Passes
Please note that when the main pass is cancelled or revoked due to levy default, all other work passes linked to the S Pass will be cancelled unless the related pass holder has become a Singapore Permanent Resident

and this is for the EP cancellation:

Cancellation of Other Related Passes
Please note that when the main pass is cancelled, all other passes related to the Employment Pass will be deemed as cancelled, with the exception that the pass holder has become a Singapore Permanent Resident.

Ok man, I think I will stop at this point my attempts to convince you.
Thank you so much x9200 for your valuable input. This forum is absolutely good. Always contribute to real problem and solved the solution base on the fact. Keep it up.......

CIA_crypto
Regular
Regular

Post by CIA_crypto » Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:01 pm

Dear All,

just want to update you all that my mum in law LTVP pass issued by MOM must cancel after I changed my status to PR. So MOM information regarding about pass cancellation ICA did not accept even though I shown officer black and white printed information.

Hope it will help to others