Singapore Expats Forum

Marriage with a yellow card holder

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
User avatar
carteki
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1237
Joined: Mon, 28 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby carteki » Thu, 29 Nov 2012 3:54 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:The TFR here should give you one clue. And the huge numbers of foreign labourers who wont be found at OT will be the other.


From a friend who is connected to the industry ... here is a huge amt of demand from locals too, not just foreign workers

User avatar
zzm9980
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6842
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2011
Location: Once more unto the breach

Postby zzm9980 » Thu, 29 Nov 2012 4:21 pm

carteki wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:The TFR here should give you one clue. And the huge numbers of foreign labourers who wont be found at OT will be the other.


From a friend who is connected to the industry ... here is a huge amt of demand from locals too, not just foreign workers


Uhh, which industry exactly? :oops: :P

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Thu, 29 Nov 2012 4:27 pm

zzm9980 wrote:
carteki wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:The TFR here should give you one clue. And the huge numbers of foreign labourers who wont be found at OT will be the other.


From a friend who is connected to the industry ... here is a huge amt of demand from locals too, not just foreign workers


Uhh, which industry exactly? :oops: :P


Civil engineering.

User avatar
zzm9980
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6842
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2011
Location: Once more unto the breach

Postby zzm9980 » Thu, 29 Nov 2012 4:42 pm

nakatago wrote:
zzm9980 wrote:
carteki wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:The TFR here should give you one clue. And the huge numbers of foreign labourers who wont be found at OT will be the other.


From a friend who is connected to the industry ... here is a huge amt of demand from locals too, not just foreign workers


Uhh, which industry exactly? :oops: :P


Civil engineering.


Well played. ImageImage

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Thu, 29 Nov 2012 4:49 pm

zzm9980 wrote:
nakatago wrote:
zzm9980 wrote:
carteki wrote:
From a friend who is connected to the industry ... here is a huge amt of demand from locals too, not just foreign workers


Uhh, which industry exactly? :oops: :P


Civil engineering.


Well played. ImageImage

Thank you, good sir.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest