Singapore Expats Forum

EP - NEW RULES OVER 12K

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
User avatar
martincymru
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu, 16 Oct 2008
Location: out & about

EP - NEW RULES OVER 12K

Postby martincymru » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 8:25 am

I READ IN MY PAPER TODAY 07 NOV 2012 THAT IF YOU EARN OVER 12K THERE IS A NEW FLEXIBLE VERSION OF THE EP. WHAT DOES THE WORD " FLEXIBLE " MEAN IN PRACTICAL TERMS ?

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 9:06 am

Dude, don't shout.

User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Postby Saint » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 9:06 am

Not new, just revised rules

ftopic91377.html

User avatar
wwww
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009
Location: lah-lah-land

Postby wwww » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 11:35 am

This is for the PEP, not the EP.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35168
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:03 pm

wwww wrote:This is for the PEP, not the EP.


You are definitely in Lah-Lah- Land.

What the heck you think we're talking about. ](*,)

User avatar
wwww
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009
Location: lah-lah-land

Postby wwww » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:15 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
wwww wrote:This is for the PEP, not the EP.


You are definitely in Lah-Lah- Land.

What the heck you think we're talking about. ](*,)



http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/ED ... yment-pass

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35168
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:28 pm

wwww wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
wwww wrote:This is for the PEP, not the EP.


You are definitely in Lah-Lah- Land.

What the heck you think we're talking about. ](*,)



http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/ED ... yment-pass


Did you even bother to read the link in the post above? I posted that yesterday. Like I said, you are in La-La-Land. It's old news.

Flexible EP was the original description of the PEP 5 years ago when it came out as it wasn't tied to a single employer.

User avatar
wwww
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009
Location: lah-lah-land

Postby wwww » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:30 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
wwww wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
wwww wrote:This is for the PEP, not the EP.


You are definitely in Lah-Lah- Land.

What the heck you think we're talking about. ](*,)



http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/ED ... yment-pass


Did you even bother to read the link in the post above? I posted that yesterday. Like I said, you are in La-La-Land. It's old news.



The first poster said that there was a change in EP rules and I corrected him saying that the change was for PEP only. I saw the link and I know that it hasnt been decided within the last hour. Nevertheless, there was a wrong statement in this thread which I corrected.

Seriously, whats your point?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests