Singapore Expats Forum

22/f/uk looking for new friends.

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
samperes

heya

Postby samperes » Fri, 09 Nov 2012 6:44 pm

hey, well since i can't pm i'll comment....:) would be cool to meet up and chill sometime....u can mail me if you want or add me on fb on itsmilife_1990@yahoo.co.uk....Facebook would probably be an easier way to talk and stuff if you want....hope to hear from you soon.....cheers

Holly.A

Postby Holly.A » Fri, 09 Nov 2012 7:15 pm

Hi!
I'm a 28 year old girl from Australia and I too would like to meet some new people.
Let me know if you are keen to catch up!

Cheers,
Holly

nirvathema12

Postby nirvathema12 » Sat, 10 Nov 2012 3:14 pm

Hi all, I'm 21/F, born in Singapore but grew up in Hong Kong and studied abroad in England. Have met a great bunch of people here already but would love to meet new people, am pretty laid back so am up for most things! My email is vivientai@msn.com, cheers :) xx

MattySea

M/26 from Seattle/US... Anyone going out at Clarke Quay toni

Postby MattySea » Sat, 10 Nov 2012 8:21 pm

I've been here for only two weeks and I'm itching to meet people to eat, drink, and explore with!! I'm heading down to Clarke Quay (only because I know nothing better yet)... Will any one else be out and want to have a drink?!

Matt

kikeo

Postby kikeo » Mon, 12 Nov 2012 9:49 am

josephine89 wrote:At the moment I'm working week ends so I don't get the chance to go out clubbing much. I generally prefer bars to clubs anyway, although Home Club is good and plays Indie music which I like.

How cool is that! I never find anyone to join me to Home Club!! Let's go there next friday, no?

For the climbing yesterday, nobody joined... well well well that's no good.

Anyway, join us at any of these 2 places where Akimbo and I (amongst many others) are trying to organise regular meet-ups for sports, culture, party, getaways, etc.
ftopic88796.html
https://www.facebook.com/groups/386475831396946/

And to all (girls especially), you should really avoid putting up your email address in the forum, if you dont want (weird) men stalking you.

See you around!
Kik'

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:04 am

kikeo wrote:
How cool is that! I never find anyone to join me to Home Club!! Let's go there next friday, no?

For the climbing yesterday, nobody joined... well well well that's no good.

And to all (girls especially), you should really avoid putting up your email address in the forum, if you dont want (weird) men stalking you.

See you around!
Kik'

Thanks a lot for helping me spread it around, Kik! And hey, though sudden, I showed up to help belay you guys anyway...

But by the way...how come YOU never asked me to go to Home Club? :cry:

Hahah, but I want to do something for tomorrow, now. I will post it up soon.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

Jessimo

Postby Jessimo » Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:56 pm

Hey all,

I've been here since August and want to throw myself into Singapore life a little more. I'm yet to start working full-time, so have Monday - Friday completely free (which is driving me insane) and need entertaining!

I'm not sure if I can PM yet (I will try) but drop me one and we can sort some awesome adventures out!

Jess

MattySea

Postby MattySea » Wed, 14 Nov 2012 3:03 pm

Hey Jess,

I still can't reply to a PM yet... send me a message on Facebook, and we can plan a time to meet up (maybe Thursday evening). If anyone else wants to meet up, send me a message too!

https://www.facebook.com/osbornmj

Cheers,

Matt

ch4lkie

Postby ch4lkie » Thu, 15 Nov 2012 9:09 am

Hi guys im 26/m from london - moved out here in October - and keen to meet some good peeps out here - include me if there are any get togethers happening! 9171 3850 / nick.chalk@gfcadvice.com / nick chalk on facebook..!

kaz2204

Postby kaz2204 » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 4:49 am

Hi all,

I'm moving over in Jan. I'm F/27 coming from the UK. I won't know anyone so if you can email me or PM me it would be good, because I want to meet someone prior to when I arrive!

Just want to know if anyone has moved here on there own and how they are finding it? Was it easy to find a place too?

I'm pretty outgoing, like chilling out to going out! Love food :) and also gym!
Email me on: kazza2k@hotmail.com or facebook me

Thanks!!
Kaz

TTanya

Postby TTanya » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:18 pm

:)
Last edited by TTanya on Mon, 03 Dec 2012 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

drumma

Postby drumma » Tue, 20 Nov 2012 3:51 am

i can't PM you but anyway, i'm coming back home soon from Coventry and would like to make more international friends as well! do let me know if you would need anything from the UK! minced pies anyone? :D lepids@gmail.com

Mari14

Postby Mari14 » Wed, 21 Nov 2012 7:20 pm

@jess: Hi, sorry it's a bit late, but I just checked your message. I can't PM so maybe you can send me your email address?? :)

Mari

Sunshine23

Postby Sunshine23 » Thu, 22 Nov 2012 9:15 pm

hi

CLOEANGEL, welcome to Singapore.. do you have any plan for meet up or outing.??? i wanted to pm you, as i joined new cannot pm ...if you can, please pm me .
regards

Sunshine23

slooper

Postby slooper » Tue, 27 Nov 2012 8:46 pm

Hi. Welcome to sg! Hope you guys enjoyed your stay here :-) cheeeers