Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for a table for 2

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club

Postby cal07 » Sun, 03 Feb 2013 8:46 pm

Hi all,
I am Malaysian Chinese but has been living in Australia for 10-years.
Just arrived in Singapore 2-weeks ago and I don't have any friend here. Am looking to meet more friends for dinner, enjoy a good cup of coffee and hang out on the weekend . Email me if you like to meet up: :D

Postby jingtzer » Sun, 24 Feb 2013 3:25 pm

hi all!!

jt here. I am training to becoming a plastic surgeon in one of the public hospitals. would love to meet more and more fun ppl!!! hopefully in small group as I tend to be quiet at first... lol.

good wine movie lunch dinner sports arts and music are very much welcomed. see yall!!!!

Life's Short. We should meet all the fun ppl in the world! and i mean ALL!!! *rAwr!!!*

Postby lesbee » Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:52 pm

Hi Doc Kitty :) i'm meeting someone here and so far so good. I'm pinay as well. Why don't we hangout one of these days? Coffee, brunch whatever. Hope to hear from you soon! see you around ;)

DocKitty wrote:Hello!

32/F/Filipina doctor here. I just arrived 3 weeks ago, and am hoping to meet new friends, perhaps over a few drinks/brunch/lunch/dinner/whatever. Drop me a line at if interested in hanging out.

Cheers! :D

Re: Looking for a table for 2

Postby » Sun, 03 Mar 2013 1:33 am

Rinzy wrote:I'm 31F, recently moved here from the US, and would love more social interaction on the weekends. I'm not a drinker and tend to be quiet with bigger groups, but I really value 1-to-1 connections. I don't know if anyone else has been finding themselves eating alone, or sitting in a cafe for hours with a laptop, but if you'd like to get away from that, let me know or send me a message.

Hi Rinzy

hope you are doing well so far here in Singapore.

I hope to make your acquaintance some time soon,?
I am not much for a drinker as well... but I do really treasure a good friendship ,which is so rare these days, dont you think?

anyway, I cant PM. but you can drop me an email alwaysfreewilly[at]gmail[dot]com
"dance for the dreamers cocooned"