Singapore Expats Forum

HI GUYS!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kkoolspicy

HI GUYS!

Postby kkoolspicy » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 8:49 pm

HI GUYS! WILL BE in S!NGAPORE from 18th to 22nd NOVEMBER.. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A COMPANY AROUND AS A FRIEND, CHILL & FUN AROUND..
COME ON WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY..

KOOL (MALE)

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 9:30 pm

However, it's just NOT KOOL typing in all UPPER CASE text as that insinuates shouting or anger.

SGslinger
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SGslinger » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:05 pm

Well, I too like to fun around by YELLING.

However, unlike Kool (male), I don't like funning around with companies. Have you ever met a company (particularly the SGX-listed kind) drunk at a bar? Exactly my point.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 12:14 am

SGslinger wrote:Well, I too like to fun around by YELLING.

However, unlike Kool (male), I don't like funning around with companies. Have you ever met a company (particularly the SGX-listed kind) drunk at a bar? Exactly my point.

If you mean companies as corporations, as Willard said, "corporations are people, my friend." And as far as people go, companies probably come in all shapes, size and temperaments. Somewhere out there, a company could use a best friend right now.

Reach out to a corporation. Corporations have feelings too. Fun around with a corporation today.

:roll:

This message is brought to you by The Group for Funning Around with Companies Foundation. Side effects may include drunkenness, blushing, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, increased sex drive, lethargy, weakness at the knees, dandruff, constipation, reduced empathy, high blood pressure, cholesterol, wallet thinning and extreme bureaucracy. The Group for Funning Around with Companies Foundation is a full-profit organization meant to hook up companies with friends and is not meant to replace your securities and exchange regulation government agency. If symptoms persist, cease funning around and consult your trade regulator.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 1:10 am

I've heard some ugly expressions that mangle the English language, but 'Funning around' has got to be near the top of the list.

p.s. Eh Nak, Willard is famous for saying 'Never get outta the boat, unless you're going the whole way'.

kkoolspicy

Postby kkoolspicy » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 2:44 pm

Ah! thanks for your replies.. :)
Here Company relates to Companion Guys..
So anyone for this short period of time during my stay at singapore, to hang around & fun.