Ice skating?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Post Reply
KyleT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 22 May 2012 10:28 pm

Ice skating?

Post by KyleT » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 6:42 pm

Hi guys! Anyone interested in ice skating this coming Sat? We're thinking the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. She (29/f/USA) can ice skate, he's still learning (30/m/Malaysian), so come regardless of skill level. And we can grab coffee or check out anything else there after.

We're thinking 2pm?

Alternatively, there's the skating rink at Jurong East (J.Cube), which is bigger, but might be out of the way for most people? Let us know, and we'll decide!

KyleT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 22 May 2012 10:28 pm

Post by KyleT » Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:12 pm

Alright, seems like no one is interested, we'll have to do something else some other time!

cece
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by cece » Tue, 11 Dec 2012 9:56 pm

What are the chances there still is a plan to go for ice-skating??? I am game if anyone is interested, not a pro but can skate enough to enjoy! :)

freeasbird
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 2:55 pm
Location: central

Ice skating

Post by freeasbird » Sat, 23 Mar 2013 11:12 pm

Hi. I wanted to try this but too scared to do it alone.
If you happen to plan this activity again, I wld love to join.
Thanks.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2012 10:34 am
Location: Germany

Post by Akimbo » Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:24 am

Well, I might be organizing one soon...but in like, 2 weeks time. On a Sunday afternoon. Probably J-Cube. Just follow up my thread...
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

Kathy Lau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 6:31 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by Kathy Lau » Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:58 am

Akimbo wrote:Well, I might be organizing one soon...but in like, 2 weeks time. On a Sunday afternoon. Probably J-Cube. Just follow up my thread...
hi,
any update on this event?
i would like to join although i am beginner in ice-skating. :cool:

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2012 10:34 am
Location: Germany

Post by Akimbo » Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:28 am

Next week, Kathy...depends though.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

Kathy Lau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 6:31 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by Kathy Lau » Thu, 28 Mar 2013 5:14 pm

Akimbo wrote:Next week, Kathy...depends though.
okok.... I am in !!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

musicgirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:33 am
Location: Singapore

Post by musicgirl » Fri, 29 Mar 2013 1:43 pm

Hey, I'd be up for skating. Let me know when you make the plans. :)

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2012 10:34 am
Location: Germany

Post by Akimbo » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:03 pm

Sorry, I think it's not this week.

Have plans for hiking which you guys and girls are also welcome to join.

But we may somehow go for it after...depends on the group.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

HA
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 7:56 am
Location: Club st

Ice skating

Post by HA » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:19 pm

Akimbo wrote:Sorry, I think it's not this week.

Have plans for hiking which you guys and girls are also welcome to join.

But we may somehow go for it after...depends on the group.
Would be keen for ice-skating whenever you go. Give me a shout!

PS: Hope all well otherwise Akimbo.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2012 10:34 am
Location: Germany

Post by Akimbo » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 8:37 am

So I'm around 80% sure of doing ice skating at J-Cube this Sunday (with a small brunch). The other 20% is if there's no friends to go with.

Kathy, musicgirl, HA, y'all down with it?
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

Kathy Lau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 6:31 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by Kathy Lau » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 9:40 am

Akimbo wrote:So I'm around 80% sure of doing ice skating at J-Cube this Sunday (with a small brunch). The other 20% is if there's no friends to go with.

Kathy, musicgirl, HA, y'all down with it?
sure, what time? pm you my contact number ;)

HA
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 7:56 am
Location: Club st

Post by HA » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:02 am

Akimbo wrote:So I'm around 80% sure of doing ice skating at J-Cube this Sunday (with a small brunch). The other 20% is if there's no friends to go with.

Kathy, musicgirl, HA, y'all down with it?

Thanks for the invite Akimbo, but sorry, won't be able to do this weekend as family visiting here.

musicgirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:33 am
Location: Singapore

Post by musicgirl » Wed, 17 Apr 2013 4:05 pm

Yeah, i'm game. Just post the time and maybe a meeting point? Weekends are probably busy so we'll wanna find eachother.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests