Singapore Expats

I need an immigration lawyer.....

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.
Post Reply

I need an immigration lawyer.....

Post by Yorick » Wed, 15 Dec 2004 1:52 pm

....who can get me into the US embassy. I'm an Australian, and just need to get my USA visa extension put into my passport before I can renter the USA. Need to do it from Singapore though, as I'm here. Anyone know a reasonably priced lawyer who'd help?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests