Singapore Expats

Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 9:22 am

the lynx wrote:What's Greek style? I think nutnut and I am in same confusion... :-|

Oh wait, will this question open the Pandora's box of NSFW?
NSFW for sure. Probably illegal in Singapore anyways. Here's it's missonary style under a picture of Raffles only.
Now I'm called PNGMK

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:23 am

the lynx wrote:What's Greek style? I think nutnut and I am in same confusion... :-|

The first term:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=greek

There's no photos, so just open it on your phone.
Last edited by zzm9980 on Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:24 am

sensei_ wrote:
nutnut wrote:Why would anyone want to do it Greek Style mate? Unless your definition of Greek Style is different from than the one I found on the internet.
if you are forced to eat the same thing, you will get sick no?

so throw in a good mix for fun.

greek, spanish, etc.
True, but if I'm worried about getting sick I don't generally start eating out of the garbage shoot either.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 1:57 pm

offshoreoildude wrote:

NSFW for sure. Probably illegal in Singapore anyways. Here's it's missonary style under a picture of Raffles only.
It is illegal !!!!!!!!!!!

Classified as unnatural sex !

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 2:30 pm

Sorry, I read the second one in this link (again, no pictures) and frankly Sensei, if you wish to try that then be my guest, but, I am not really into that kind of thing.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... reek+style
nutnut

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 3:32 pm

nutnut wrote:Sorry, I read the second one in this link (again, no pictures) and frankly Sensei, if you wish to try that then be my guest, but, I am not really into that kind of thing.

This is your preference isn't it, nutnut, or should I say Pierre.......?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... cky+pierre

sensei_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sensei_ » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 4:43 pm

nutnut wrote:Sorry, I read the second one in this link (again, no pictures) and frankly Sensei, if you wish to try that then be my guest, but, I am not really into that kind of thing.

i dont engage in certain activities with the same sex :)

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 5:24 pm

BillyB wrote:

This is your preference isn't it, nutnut, or should I say Pierre.......?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... cky+pierre
Thank you Billy, as I honestly feel like I learned something new today that I will definitely share. (The term, not the experience it describes...)

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 8:05 pm

Found out again! I suppose I have to go change my nick or something since being Pierre doesn't hang well here!
nutnut

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 8:28 pm

ecureilx wrote:
offshoreoildude wrote:

It is illegal !!!!!!!!!!!

Greek between men and women usually only comes up in rape cases when mentioned in court. I don't think I've ever heard of a man being charged solely for this on it's own.
Now I'm called PNGMK

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 8:51 pm

offshoreoildude wrote:
ecureilx wrote: It is illegal !!!!!!!!!!!

Greek between men and women usually only comes up in rape cases when mentioned in court. I don't think I've ever heard of a man being charged solely for this on it's own.
Maybe I am misreading ..

In any case, the law is as hazy to suit the judges ..

After the exhaustive Penal Code review in 2007, oral and anal sex were legalised for heterosexuals and female homosexuals only. The changes meant that oral and anal sex between consenting heterosexual and female homosexual adults were no longer offences but section 377A, which dealt with gross indecency between consenting men, remained in force.

In his concluding speech on the debate over the repeal of Section 377A,Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong told MPs before the vote that "Singapore is basically a conservative society...The family is the basic building block of this society. And by family in Singapore we mean one man, one woman, marrying, having children and bringing up children within that framework of a stable family unit."

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Post by offshoreoildude » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 9:13 pm

ecureilx wrote:
offshoreoildude wrote:
ecureilx wrote: It is illegal !!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I am misreading ..

In any case, the law is as hazy to suit the judges ..

After the exhaustive Penal Code review in 2007, oral and anal sex were legalised for heterosexuals and female homosexuals only. The changes meant that oral and anal sex between consenting heterosexual and female homosexual adults were no longer offences but section 377A, which dealt with gross indecency between consenting men, remained in force.

In his concluding speech on the debate over the repeal of Section 377A,Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong told MPs before the vote that "Singapore is basically a conservative society...The family is the basic building block of this society. And by family in Singapore we mean one man, one woman, marrying, having children and bringing up children within that framework of a stable family unit."
The keyword is 'consenting' above... when non-consensual it suddenly turned into unnatural intercourse...
Now I'm called PNGMK

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:15 pm

ecureilx wrote:. And by family in Singapore we mean one man, one woman, marrying, having children and bringing up children within that framework of a stable family unit."
They really should do something about one man, one woman, marrying, not having children, having a divorce, etc if they're going by traditional definitions anyway.

And what about two consenting women? Why only point out men?
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

v4jr4
Reporter
Reporter

Post by v4jr4 » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:20 pm

And by family in Singapore we mean one man, one woman, marrying, having children and bringing up children within that framework of a stable family unit."
I want to feed the troll in my mind with such statement, but I guess I'll leave it as it is :P
"Budget Expat"

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:22 pm

v4jr4 wrote:
And by family in Singapore we mean one man, one woman, marrying, having children and bringing up children within that framework of a stable family unit."
I want to feed the troll in my mind with such statement, but I guess I'll leave it as it is :P
I also forgot about one man, several women...
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."