Singapore Expats Forum

thongs

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

thongs

Postby Guest » Wed, 15 Dec 2004 1:20 pm

what is the ratio of people wearing thong? not g-string....thongs are more comfy...

monstergal
Regular
Regular

Postby monstergal » Wed, 15 Dec 2004 3:46 pm

'thong' --those that slip between your first & second toes? or those between the butt cheeks.. :roll:

Postby Guest » Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:09 pm

Both give you blisters, one more uncomfortable that the other.but looks good, must say...the latter that is.

Postby Guest » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:50 am

u got blister coz u choose the wrong size of thong...mostly too tight one...

Postby Guest » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:53 am

hi monstergal,

thongs underwear, i mean.....which one do you wear most often?

Postby Guest » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:55 am

CAN YOU NAME THAT THONG

http://www.epinions.com/sprt-topic-Racq ... t_Is-Thong

G-STRING: Smallest coverage. No waistband, just string.
THONG: Has a thin strip waistband, some coverage

V-STRING: More coverage than the G-string, has "V" shape in back.
T-BACK: Has "T" shape in back.

Thongs & G Strings: Men in ancient cultures wore thong-like items for ease and comfort. The thong was very popular in South America, particularly in Brazil, since the 1980s and was used on the beaches as swimwear by both men and women. Even prior to this 'exotic dancers' were thongs. But at that time you could not wear thong swimsuits on the U.S. beaches and the fashion was slow to catch on. Nowadays the thong has become popular as underwear not only for its erotic appeal, but its use has the ability to give a smooth and rounded finish to the bottom, particularly for wear under tight trousers. Current styles:

• G-string have a front pouch for the genitals but no rear coverage
• Thongs have a strap securing the pouch at the bottom rear, passing up the crack between the buttocks to the waistband
• Athletic supporters use two straps securing the pouch at the bottom rear, passing around the bases of the buttocks up to the waistband at the sides.
• Strapless pouches have a front pouch and waistband only with no securing straps. 1

bong bong

Postby bong bong » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 2:29 pm

i prefer bong than thong man!!! its all better to be bong bong than blister thong man!!! :D

Postby Guest » Thu, 16 Dec 2004 4:35 pm

i prefer montagut thong....
anyone know where can i find / buy montagut thong? it feels great.....
hard to find these days....not the g-string type...i prefer the thong one...

Return to “General Discussions”