No..
60%
Hmm..
No votes

Total votes: 5

iNick

Holland says Hi!!

Postby iNick » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:00 am

Hello all! Been living here for about a month now and really like the place. Been living near Robertson Walk and love the area. Just a 10 min walk to Clarke Quay which is a good place to club/pub jump! Soo anyone for some good suggestions where to go in the weekdays or weekends? I know I have some ;)

Anyway a little more information about myself.
M/24/Dutch, you can check my profile for a link to FB.

Hope to hear from you!

Nick

*Btw: made a Poll too see whether I'm not the only one running around in Clarke Quay

nickdutch

Re: Holland says Hi!!

Postby nickdutch » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 5:24 pm

iNick wrote:Hello all! Been living here for about a month now and really like the place. Been living near Robertson Walk and love the area. Just a 10 min walk to Clarke Quay which is a good place to club/pub jump! Soo anyone for some good suggestions where to go in the weekdays or weekends? I know I have some ;)

Anyway a little more information about myself.
M/24/Dutch, you can check my profile for a link to FB.

Hope to hear from you!

Nick

*Btw: made a Poll too see whether I'm not the only one running around in Clarke Quay

Hey Nick, dit is Niek hier hehe Eindelijk een keer een Nederlander hier, als je zin hebt om een keer met ons/mij op pad te gaan dan laat maar weten! Ik ken de weg inmiddels behoorlijk goed na 10 maanden, Ik ben 25 en kom uit Eindhoven (niet uit Amsterdam zoals in een post hier onder staat haha, als ik zeg uit Nederland dan weten ze vaak nog niet waar het en Amsterdam kennen ze allemaal vandaar )

zit hier nou 10 maanden en als het aan mij ligt nog een paar jaar langer Ik zal je mn nummer en facebook sturen via een PM..

Laterrrr

iNick

Postby iNick » Mon, 15 Oct 2012 7:02 pm

Haha yea I do that sometimes (I'll write in English so ppl can understand what were writing) Sounds good! Send me your number and show me the good stuff of Singapore!

Agata

Postby Agata » Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:38 pm

lol if u care about people not understanding u so much maybe better use private messages..

natureavenue

Singapore

Postby natureavenue » Mon, 12 Nov 2012 2:31 pm

Greetings,

was looking at the forum too and saw your introduction.

Welcome to Singapore and hope you've been adapting well in here.

Some suggestions for you to venture in this little city. If you love sports, sun, sand and sea, Sentosa, (any parts of it), Universal Studio, all the Reservoirs, Bukit Timah Hill, and some islands in Singapore are pretty nice places to get to.

If you're into night life, Clarke/Boat Quay as you probably would be familiar with since you used to stay nearby over there, are venues for them too. Orchard area have a lot of bars, clubs, pubs.

For peaceful mind, if you love music, Esplanade have lots of performances from orchestras to opera, theatre and do always look out for free outdoor/indoor performances anywhere in Singapore too. Arts, lots of interesting museum you could get to.

Food wise, it's quite a haven if you enjoys trying local flavors from Satays to Laksa, Hainanese Chicken Rice and et cetera.

Last but not least, West/East coast are good weekend getaway too.

Have a nice day ahead.

iNick

Postby iNick » Mon, 12 Nov 2012 3:23 pm

2 Months in now and checked most of the places you recommended! Thanks for the info tho, might check Esplanade out soon as i have not been there yet!

natureavenue

Hey

Postby natureavenue » Sat, 17 Aug 2013 11:33 pm

You are welcome and hope you enjoyed them! ;)