Singapore Expats

making friends 23/m

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
max-89jw

making friends 23/m

Post by max-89jw » Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:28 pm

Hi I am born here in Singapore but not raise here, I been in Taiwan for most of my life, came back here for NS and then UK (Bristol) for two years, back to Singapore as I am studying in the local university here but I realize most of my classmates are friends or friends of friends in their polytechnic days or jc days. Would like to make some new friends either to play soccer, or just hang out at a cafe. :D Hope to meet new friends here :)

Jloe

Re: making friends 23/m

Post by Jloe » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 6:11 pm

max-89jw wrote:Hi I am born here in Singapore but not raise here, I been in Taiwan for most of my life, came back here for NS and then UK (Bristol) for two years, back to Singapore as I am studying in the local university here but I realize most of my classmates are friends or friends of friends in their polytechnic days or jc days. Would like to make some new friends either to play soccer, or just hang out at a cafe. :D Hope to meet new friends here :)
Hey max, joel here. I'm singaporean final yr at nus now. Most Singaporeans are pretty clique-ish i would say... Anyway I Cant soccer, more a chat person and music addict. always happy to make a new friend :)