Singapore Expats

It's been only a week since I arrived.

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
Mariang

It's been only a week since I arrived.

Post by Mariang » Thu, 11 Oct 2012 9:23 pm

Hi all,
This is my first week in Singapore.
I believe it's gonna be huge boring if I don't have things to do on weekends.
Even weekdays, I'm dying to be bored!!
Thank god I found this site today.
Just wanna make friends and watch movies, eat out, coffee social, go shopping, sports or something.

girls! let's hangout!!

drop me a msg.
Last edited by Mariang on Tue, 23 Oct 2012 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Akimbo » Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:07 pm

I think there are a few "Girls only" threads here and there...just gotta find the good one that doesn't die off.

But if you're okay with just joining any gathering whatsoever, instead of just posting a new thread, try and join up an existing one! Most of the new members that I see are "Hey! This is me! This is my e-mail, do PM me if there's anything going on" and then nothing happens to them at all...so take charge, and Seize The Day, Maria!

I keep mine alive every week in the 20's club. 30's club also has a few, like the brunch club...

By the way for the girls, I hear they get harassed through e-mail by some shady guys...so just be careful in here Maria...

I haven't gotten any complaints for "harassing" the people with my e-mails every week though... :P :cool: :lol:
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

Mariang

thanks =)

Post by Mariang » Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:02 pm

Akimbo wrote:I think there are a few "Girls only" threads here and there...just gotta find the good one that doesn't die off.

But if you're okay with just joining any gathering whatsoever, instead of just posting a new thread, try and join up an existing one! Most of the new members that I see are "Hey! This is me! This is my e-mail, do PM me if there's anything going on" and then nothing happens to them at all...so take charge, and Seize The Day, Maria!

I keep mine alive every week in the 20's club. 30's club also has a few, like the brunch club...

By the way for the girls, I hear they get harassed through e-mail by some shady guys...so just be careful in here Maria...

I haven't gotten any complaints for "harassing" the people with my e-mails every week though... :P :cool: :lol:

Thanks for letting me know the info and warning =)

danielczh
Regular
Regular

Post by danielczh » Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:10 am

I believe some of us are meeting for brunch & a movie on Sunday:

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic90848.html

kel1983

Post by kel1983 » Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:16 am

hi
count us in.
we are both 29 & 30 F just moved to singapore.
we like to know more friends to hang out , party, movie ,etc...

[email protected]

cheers