Singapore Expats Forum

Aussie/Swedish couple looking to meet new people.

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Holly.A

Aussie/Swedish couple looking to meet new people.

Postby Holly.A » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 3:46 pm

Hi

We are relatively new to Singapore and looking to meet people/make some friends.

Anyone interested in meeting up, let us know :)

Jaydon

Postby Jaydon » Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:48 pm

Hey there,

Welcome to Singapore. I recently moved here also (5th week but who's counting) originally from Australia.

Also keen to meet new people so drop us a line if interested jaydon@ovi.com

:)

Jloe

Re: Aussie/Swedish couple looking to meet new people.

Postby Jloe » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 6:01 pm

Holly.A wrote:Hi

We are relatively new to Singapore and looking to meet people/make some friends.

Anyone interested in meeting up, let us know :)

Hi holly, joel here. I'm a singaporean 24m if u want to meet someone local :)
My email's simplyjloe@gmail.com. we canl talk more thru mail :)

RajunCajun816

Postby RajunCajun816 » Thu, 08 Nov 2012 3:09 pm

I too am looking for cool people to meet here in Singapore. Please refer to my post: ftopic90198.html

To sum it up though, 28/M/American, studied in the US and Australia. Traveled to 46 countries and lived in 6. Here in Singapore for work (management consulting). I like to gym, party, active sports, movies, and all the other good things that Singapore has to offer!

My girlfriend and I are looking to meet cool couples to socialize with. Let me know!

Cheers!
amc816@gmail.com

Holly.A

Postby Holly.A » Fri, 09 Nov 2012 7:12 pm

Hi,
Sounds great everyone.
Maybe we can organize a meet up somewhere this weekend. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Holly

jlhyne

Postby jlhyne » Tue, 13 Nov 2012 3:49 pm

Hi Holly,

I realise you posted a little while ago but anyway I am 27/F from New Zealand and moved here in August. I moved here with my boyfriend (also 27 from NZ). I have just been hanging with him and people at work, but I miss my girlfriends!
Let me know I you want to meet up for coffee/drink/food/shopping/walk.

Jessica

jlhyne

Postby jlhyne » Tue, 13 Nov 2012 3:49 pm

Hi Holly,

I realise you posted a little while ago but anyway I am 27/F from New Zealand and moved here in August. I moved here with my boyfriend (also 27 from NZ). I have just been hanging with him and people at work, but I miss my girlfriends!
Let me know I you want to meet up for coffee/drink/food/shopping/walk.

Jessica

slooper

Postby slooper » Tue, 27 Nov 2012 9:00 pm

Hi. I'm a local 21 years old dude here .
Would love to make more friends Here :-)

offshoreoildude
Manager
Manager

Postby offshoreoildude » Tue, 27 Nov 2012 9:03 pm

Nope. Not interested. Aussies are all drunks and the Swedes are beating up my hero Assange.
Now I'm called PNGMK

kikeo

Postby kikeo » Wed, 28 Nov 2012 1:18 pm

offshoreoildude wrote:Nope. Not interested. Aussies are all drunks and the Swedes are beating up my hero Assange.

What are you doing in the 20's club anyway ?! :mrgreen: :lol:

jlhyne

Postby jlhyne » Sun, 02 Dec 2012 12:02 am

Hey people who private messaged me, presumably having read my post above. Just letting you know I can't reply to your private messages because I haven't posted enough in the forum. So maybe you could private message me again and include you email?

Thanks!
Jess

katkiya

Postby katkiya » Sat, 29 Dec 2012 2:02 pm

Hi all :-)

I know this thread is there for a while, but we are also a couple looking for new friends in Singapore. He is indian 29 yo and I am canadian 29 yo. We are in Singapore since few months and we enjoy each others company but we'd like to spend some times with some other people too :-) We like almost everything: movie nights, game nights, travelling, going out for drinks or coffee, walk around in Singapore. I saw Jessica's post saying that she misses having girlfriends' time. I also do! I love Singapore but my boyfriend and I can't fully enjoy it :) If you wanna hang out, just email us :)
kahreen_k@hotmail.ca

Cheers everyone :)

Karine

paul.sg

Hey guys

Postby paul.sg » Fri, 04 Jan 2013 1:23 pm

Hey guys me and my Fiance have been here a couple of years now I am a kiwi 26 M and my Mrs is 28 from the US. We have just got back from break and realized we have been living in a little bit of a bubble and need to start meeting some like minded people.
jlhyne I am in the same boat as you guys so cant PM anyone but send me an email if anyone is keen dinner or some drinks would be sweet. Paul.sg@live.com
look forward to hearing from some of you.
Paul

paul.sg

Hey guys

Postby paul.sg » Fri, 04 Jan 2013 1:24 pm

Hey guys me and my Fiance have been here a couple of years now I am a kiwi 26 M and my Mrs is 28 from the US. We have just got back from break and realized we have been living in a little bit of a bubble and need to start meeting some like minded people.
jlhyne I am in the same boat as you guys so cant PM anyone but send me an email if anyone is keen dinner or some drinks would be sweet. Paul.sg@live.com
look forward to hearing from some of you.
Paul