Page 1 of 1

Posted: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 2:33 pm
by sundaymorningstaple
I might be interested if a PayPal facility were available.

Posted: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 2:37 pm
by the lynx
sundaymorningstaple wrote:I might be interested if a PayPal facility were available.


When is the cupcake party, gramps? Will tea be served as well? :D

Posted: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 3:06 pm
by sundaymorningstaple
I only do cheesecakes. My niece and daughter are the cupcake bakers. ;-)

Posted: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 3:10 pm
by the lynx
sundaymorningstaple wrote:I only do cheesecakes. My niece and daughter are the cupcake bakers. ;-)


OK, when is the cheesecake party, gramps? Will tea be served as well? :D :D

Posted: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:18 pm
by sundaymorningstaple
Ain't gonna be in Yangon, that's for sure! :lol:

I just baked one last Wednesday for my daughter 29th birthday on the 15th. Apparently it was too good as I only got one small piece of it! :(

Posted: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:51 am
by JR8
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Ain't gonna be in Yangon, that's for sure! :lol:

I just baked one last Wednesday for my daughter 29th birthday on the 15th. Apparently it was too good as I only got one small piece of it! :(


Ooh, haven't done a cheesecake for a while! What do you use as the biscuit base? I think I've only ever used smashed/bashed McVities plain Digestives. Seem to also recall doing something with smashed Graham Crackers years earlier (In NYC) but might be confusing myself.

Fresh muffins/cup-cakes. So yummy and simple to do, and there is nothing like home-baked fresh-ones! *

Make up your own flavours, like pisang banana + Swiss chocolate chunks... mmm

Posted: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 6:52 am
by sundaymorningstaple
I've always used Graham Crackers or Oreos for the base, but on your suggestion in an earlier thread, the last two that I've done were made using McVitie's Digestives. They seem to do well. What I do NOT do, however, is put sugar in the base mix as I think the cheesecake has enough sugar already. Seems to suit all with no problems.