Singapore Expats Forum

US Presidential Debates

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
nakatago

US Presidential Debates

Postby nakatago » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 9:11 am

I have ended up following US politics. Some people have their soap operas from Mexico/Taiwan/Korea. Some people have their reality shows. Some people have their talent search show. I have the bizarre and it's-so-crazy that-it-can't-be-fiction world of US politics. If anyone else is with me, maybe we can have a viewing party and play this game:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10445875580 ... tATdZ9ihUh

:lol:

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Postby zzm9980 » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 9:19 am

No point laa. Obama won the day Romney's '47%' comment leaked. Too bad too; not that I like Romney in any way or most of what he stands for, but he would be the most fiscally friendly to American expats like myself. Especially if they eliminated /reduced capital gains :D

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 9:22 am

zzm9980 wrote:No point laa. Obama won the day Romney's '47%' comment leaked. Too bad too; not that I like Romney in any way or most of what he stands for, but he would be the most fiscally friendly to American expats like myself. Especially if they eliminated /reduced capital gains :D

Like I said, I find the whole clusterphuck very entertaining. What's the point of drinking games? Nothing, really, maybe except to have more creative ways of getting drunk.