Singapore Expats Forum

26F newly imported into SG

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
Jessy_p

26F newly imported into SG

Postby Jessy_p » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:49 pm

Hey, I am a woman lolz... but seriously I'm Jessica, 26yo. I've been in town since early this sep.

I'm interested in trying new things, making friends, and meeting new people. This can be anything from movies, happy hours, comedy shows, dancing, eating out, karaoke, coffee socials, swimming, travelling, you name it!

So, anyone with the same interests and would like to add a new friend into the list, please PM me.

Cheers
Last edited by Jessy_p on Thu, 15 Nov 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 1:26 pm

I've put you in my e-mail list...I usually send invites every week for any gatherings I make that I have some interest of...you can check out my thread under my sig for anything that I've made.

Nothing for this week though, kinda tired of going out with people, so just gonna be by myself for this weekend. Unless you're interested for Dredd 3D. :P

And, welcome aboard, Jess...be careful in here.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Postby BillyB » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 2:28 pm

Akimbo wrote:I've put you in my e-mail list...I usually send invites every week for any gatherings I make that I have some interest of...you can check out my thread under my sig for anything that I've made.

Nothing for this week though, kinda tired of going out with people, so just gonna be by myself for this weekend. Unless you're interested for Dredd 3D. :P

Be careful of what, exactly?!

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Postby the lynx » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 2:34 pm

BillyB wrote:
Akimbo wrote:I've put you in my e-mail list...I usually send invites every week for any gatherings I make that I have some interest of...you can check out my thread under my sig for anything that I've made.

C'mon, you know... Certain groups of creepy men who would send PMs, trying to pass off as god-sent adonis. In fact, a few might be watching this thread right now.

danielczh
Regular
Regular

Postby danielczh » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 3:16 pm

Karaoke!!

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 5:11 pm

the lynx wrote:
BillyB wrote:

C'mon, you know... Certain groups of creepy men who would send PMs, trying to pass off as god-sent adonis. In fact, a few might be watching this thread right now.

Yep, Lynx is correct. I've seen quite a few creepy post here and there, and also met with one of the lady during one of my gatherings that told my group that she got stalked after her first post in this forum after she put in her e-mail address. (Oh, no...not by me... :evil: :P )
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Postby the lynx » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 5:28 pm

Akimbo wrote:
the lynx wrote:
BillyB wrote:

Yep, Lynx is correct. I've seen quite a few creepy post here and there, and also met with one of the lady during one of my gatherings that told my group that she got stalked after her first post in this forum after she put in her e-mail address. (Oh, no...not by me... :evil: :P )

Just a question to moderators, if we report such behaviour to you guys, will you guys take any action (like banning the offenders), or it is beyond your jurisdiction?

Reminds me of chica's case.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 27 Sep 2012 5:49 pm

Yep, unsolicited PMs will result in the locking of an account. In fact, that just happened today with one of our female regulars (who you have, in fact met) who forwarded the PM to me and I unceremoniously locked his account. In fact, I already figured him out by his 9 or 10 post and commented as such in a thread.

When regulars inform us, we do take action.

ca5an0va

Re: 26F newly imported into SG

Postby ca5an0va » Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:30 pm

Jessy_p wrote:Hey, I am a woman lolz... but seriously I'm Jessica, single, 26yo. I've been in town since early this sep.

I'm interested in trying new things, making friends, and meeting new people. This can be anything from movies, happy hours, comedy shows, dancing, eating out, karaoke, coffee socials, swimming, travelling, you name it!

So, anyone with the same interests and would like to add a new friend into the list, please email me at jess.pham247@gmail.com

Cheers

a pool game sounds awesome! welcome aboard :)
"Humor Me!"

dojob1234

Postby dojob1234 » Fri, 28 Sep 2012 2:13 pm

I will say... Not only be careful of creeps that are guy... There's 'creeps' who are lady as well :D

Anyway, if really meeting up, just try to meet in group and/or meet in public places :)

Cheers and enjoy your weekend ahead ^^

Jessy_p

Postby Jessy_p » Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:55 am

Thanks for all the warnings and great advices :) You are kinda freakin me out before I response to any emails haha!! Feel like I am in good hands ;)

@ Akimbo: I won't be around this weekend though. But pls keep me posted on the coming events.

Have a great weekend everyone!

ca5an0va

Postby ca5an0va » Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:08 am

Jessy_p wrote:Thanks for all the warnings and great advices :) You are kinda freakin me out before I response to any emails haha!! Feel like I am in good hands ;)

@ Akimbo: I won't be around this weekend though. But pls keep me posted on the coming events.

Have a great weekend everyone!

you got to be kiddin me! Singapore is the safe place you ever been! :wink:
"Humor Me!"